4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Yeah I don't mean to disrespect anyone but having sex at the end of the game is a poor mindset, And waste of potential.

Because anyone can stop anytime from playing if they don't like to see more of the story after the first sex and are looking just for that first moment of sex.

For me It just makes no sens because life doesn't end when you have your first sex with someone right? (unless you just hit and run every time) which is not the type of relationship with Amelie in that story.

Like I said few weeks ago there are many ways to spice up the story with more intense moments than just the one time sex as an ending.
No offense, but this is literally a VN that uses blank mannequins as store clerks. I don't think anyone playing this is looking for gripping intrigue and quality writing. The story is about Amelie's pants and how the MC gets inside them... then something something weak heart.

There is still something wrong with the MC's heart right? I honestly forgot. I'm just here for the pixel tits.

Last edited:

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
Yeah I don't mean to disrespect anyone but having sex at the end of the game is a poor mindset, And waste of potential.

Because anyone can stop anytime from playing if they don't like to see more of the story after the first sex and are looking just for that first moment of sex.

For me It just makes no sens because life doesn't end when you have your first sex with someone right? (unless you just hit and run every time) which is not the type of relationship with Amelie in that story.

Like I said few weeks ago there are many ways to spice up the story with more intense moments than just the one time sex as an ending.
No one here plays this game for the story. The story is Mc wants to fuck his cousins, his aunt, the cousin bestfriend, and her mom.

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I'm looking forward to the next update a friend reminded me of this amazing game :love:

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
I wish he makes a scene where you can doggystyle amelie while holding her hair that's gonna be real good
wow you dream small my friend

I wish he makes the following scenes with amelie

vaginal
anal
assjob
handjob
blowjob
footjob
boobjob
fucking... i dont know ear job
and all the other types of jobs she can do that is physically possible

and for sex positions. just add every position from that one book about sex positions

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
wow you dream small my friend

I wish he makes the following scenes with amelie

vaginal
anal
assjob
handjob
blowjob
footjob
boobjob
fucking... i dont know ear job
and all the other types of jobs she can do that is physically possible

and for sex positions. just add every position from that one book about sex positions
You forgot about thighjob. Judging by the other ladies, he will add this before sex.

• Haha
Reactions: goodbye890

titobaneeni

Jun 1, 2022
Not to be a downer, but I feel like these pictures from devs recent updates are not Amelie, the proportions just don't look right to me. I have a feeling that if it is her, its going to be a flashback scene with her husband. Remembering how they fell in love or something. Maybe I'm wrong too I dunno

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
^it'd be cool if he re-introduces the sleep-sex tab
in as such, pleasing the impatient and getting some kinks thru (hair jobs, casual cfnm, nut jobs... all the stuff stuff subbed to corruption and sleep)

Reactions: Paul-123

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
^it'd be cool if he re-introduces the sleep-sex tab
in as such, pleasing the impatient and getting some kinks thru (hair jobs, casual cfnm, nut jobs... all the stuff stuff subbed to corruption and sleep)
What is nut jobs? :unsure: The girl sucking only your sack until you nut? No shaft business?
Hopefully all of them end with a nut, no?

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
What is nut jobs? :unsure:
ya, I ..uh.. dont know the exact term ----> when u jizz all over the place during abnormal situations (heavy emphasis on clothes and body of the respective other)

--if I remember correctly,following games had something of the like: Bad Bobby, Goblin somthing, Waifu Academy .....

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
No one here plays this game for the story. The story is Mc wants to fuck his cousins, his aunt, the cousin bestfriend, and her mom.
From what i've played That's not the theme so far. MC has been mostly thoughtful and caring to the family yeah he's coming around to wanting to fuck them but he also cares for them. He's not just some horny monkey trying to fuck everybody.

Reactions: MtV666
4.30 star(s) 238 Votes