4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
  • Code ≈ 98% // 0% english translation
  • Renders = 100% [670 images ] + [4 animations (LOOPS)]
I do not believe in these results, I say that it barely has 60 to 70% of what this information says and that milking will continue until mid-January or early February.

Joe8

Dec 28, 2017
  • Code ≈ 98% // 0% english translation
  • Renders = 100% [670 images ] + [4 animations (LOOPS)]
I do not believe in these results, I say that it barely has 60 to 70% of what this information says and that milking will continue until mid-January or early February.
Now one more percentage % added for translation.... God knows how much time he gonna take for that thing, one more trick to strech time. :FacePalm:

Anony_2311

May 7, 2020
I doubt we gonna get test version for this release.. Since it's taking hell of 2 weeks to just add that 2%..

Jun 30, 2017
I can't understand the complaints of friends! I think the developer said he will make an extra Christmas update. It makes sense that the next update should come sometime around Christmas
Nah, he did asking about if people want him to make an extra Christmas episode, but that probably not gonna happen, since the most recent post he said he got sick that why he can't progress the chapter

To be fair here, while i can understand people frustration since many patreon dev keep failing their promises at delivering update on time, i don't think Xenorav deserve the hate, to be fair, it is very rare to have patreon dev deliver the update on time and Xenorav is actually pretty consistent with his update, he not really that insanely "behind the schedule", and when he deliver the new chapter, it is is quality update and not some half-ass attempt of releasing update to keep fooling his patreoners to milk them

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Nah, he did asking about if people want him to make an extra Christmas episode, but that probably not gonna happen, since the most recent post he said he got sick that why he can't progress the chapter

To be fair here, while i can understand people frustration since many patreon dev keep failing their promises at delivering update on time, i don't think Xenorav deserve the hate, to be fair, it is very rare to have patreon dev deliver the update on time and Xenorav is actually pretty consistent with his update, he not really that insanely "behind the schedule", and when he deliver the new chapter, it is is quality update and not some half-ass attempt of releasing update to keep fooling his patreoners to milk them
I agree dev is not doing anything malicious. But I think some of the frustration comes from knowing that the extra time will only result in, as Tintinfire97 says,

"probably with just gropping animations and 2 grinding scenes."

I would happily wait an extra month or whatever if it resulted in a legit sex scene with Amelie, but there is no chance of that. You know it is serious when even the dev thinks the slow burn is so slow that he tacks on an extra scene at the end so people don't whine as much. But I am not convinced we will even see her naked. A clothed groping/grinding animation is hardly sufficient for a 2+ year production at episode 7 imho. If we can at least get a shower peek or something, I will be more happy with that than yet another clothed groping. I want to feel some progression not just feel a clothed booty...as incredible as that Amelie booty may be. :BootyTime::giggle:

H a a svd

Dec 2, 2022
I agree dev is not doing anything malicious. But I think some of the frustration comes from knowing that the extra time will only result in, as Tintinfire97 says,

"probably with just gropping animations and 2 grinding scenes."

I would happily wait an extra month or whatever if it resulted in a legit sex scene with Amelie, but there is no chance of that. You know it is serious when even the dev thinks the slow burn is so slow that he tacks on an extra scene at the end so people don't whine as much. But I am not convinced we will even see her naked. A clothed groping/grinding animation is hardly sufficient for a 2+ year production at episode 7 imho. If we can at least get a shower peek or something, I will be more happy with that than yet another clothed groping. I want to feel some progression not just feel a clothed booty...as incredible as that Amelie booty may be. :BootyTime::giggle:
Any news?!

4.30 star(s) 238 Votes