4.30 star(s) 238 Votes
Jun 27, 2022
I agree dev is not doing anything malicious. But I think some of the frustration comes from knowing that the extra time will only result in, as Tintinfire97 says,

"probably with just gropping animations and 2 grinding scenes."

I would happily wait an extra month or whatever if it resulted in a legit sex scene with Amelie, but there is no chance of that. You know it is serious when even the dev thinks the slow burn is so slow that he tacks on an extra scene at the end so people don't whine as much. But I am not convinced we will even see her naked. A clothed groping/grinding animation is hardly sufficient for a 2+ year production at episode 7 imho. If we can at least get a shower peek or something, I will be more happy with that than yet another clothed groping. I want to feel some progression not just feel a clothed booty...as incredible as that Amelie booty may be. :BootyTime::giggle:
What r saying doesn't make any sense. Like I want FCK this kellerman but he is far away. If I want to wait then I will wait and see when the update comes. If I really don't like waiting then I should say it.
Every games has its own story and own phase. I guess everyone here waiting for heart problems probably like teasing and amilie's ass. Admit it.

Jun 27, 2022
Not that I have heard, but I wouldn't get my expectations up for a release this week (hope I'm wrong though). I think a number of devs are taking a little break for the holidays.
If Dev wants to take time in developing then I can wait. But my other myself don't want to wait. I am expecting Dev is implementing more contents (that would nice). I am also expecting to drop new update soon. I also expecting it'll not gonna happen in this month.
Just a talk...

JosRam

Nov 23, 2018
Problem with patreon is laziness is rewarded, many devs make excuses to delay the release of each new update and that does not mean any penalty, maybe just a few people less paying. If there were any way of automatical penalty, (lets say payments blocked), when there is no update for a period of time, (lets say there weeks), I think something would change.There os other way, which I do...if one month there is a new update I pay that month....if not, I cancel my payment....maybe if everyone does the same they stop making excuses.

zhengyus

Feb 17, 2020
Problem with patreon is laziness is rewarded, many devs make excuses to delay the release of each new update and that does not mean any penalty, maybe just a few people less paying. If there were any way of automatical penalty, (lets say payments blocked), when there is no update for a period of time, (lets say there weeks), I think something would change.There os other way, which I do...if one month there is a new update I pay that month....if not, I cancel my payment....maybe if everyone does the same they stop making excuses.
If so, they'll put you off with shoddy stuff, too.

heart_og

Jun 5, 2020
they need to use your idea

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
What r saying doesn't make any sense. Like I want FCK this kellerman but he is far away. If I want to wait then I will wait and see when the update comes. If I really don't like waiting then I should say it.
Every games has its own story and own phase. I guess everyone here waiting for heart problems probably like teasing and amilie's ass. Admit it.
That makes two of us because I can't make any sense out of what you just wrote either. :unsure:

If Dev wants to take time in developing then I can wait. But my other myself don't want to wait. I am expecting Dev is implementing more contents (that would nice). I am also expecting to drop new update soon. I also expecting it'll not gonna happen in this month.
Just a talk...
This one is even more confusing than the first. All I can see is that you are expecting. I hope the birth goes well for you?

AmelieFan

Sep 12, 2020
Someone please send this to Jack Conte

Luizodia

Dec 2, 2018
This game is nice, the problem is that is too slow. Don't get me wrong, I like games that have a good build up, and not just "meet and fuck". But this game is just to much, sometimes it evens feel like dev does it on pourpose just to drag the story...

Last edited:

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
This game is nice, the problem is that is too slow. Don't get me wrong, I like games that have a good build up, and not just "meet and fuck". But this game is just to much, sometimes it evens feel like dev does it on pourpose just to drag the story until the limit...
the game is perfect . we just need dev find a way to make renders and codes faster

thatbuil.ding248.2

Aug 21, 2022
Xeno adding a new tease scene and delaying the game everytime he opens this thread and seeing newer expectations while all he made was another groping scene

(I'm joking)

• Sad
Reactions: Paul-123

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
I agree dev is not doing anything malicious. But I think some of the frustration comes from knowing that the extra time will only result in, as Tintinfire97 says,

"probably with just gropping animations and 2 grinding scenes."

I would happily wait an extra month or whatever if it resulted in a legit sex scene with Amelie, but there is no chance of that. You know it is serious when even the dev thinks the slow burn is so slow that he tacks on an extra scene at the end so people don't whine as much. But I am not convinced we will even see her naked. A clothed groping/grinding animation is hardly sufficient for a 2+ year production at episode 7 imho. If we can at least get a shower peek or something, I will be more happy with that than yet another clothed groping. I want to feel some progression not just feel a clothed booty...as incredible as that Amelie booty may be. :BootyTime::giggle:
This guy does the tease well, so well, that we don't even give a damn about her two daughters who are dying to have MC's dick inside them. lol

4.30 star(s) 238 Votes