4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

cjcjcc

Oct 18, 2021
Most of the time i didn't complain about game or release time cuz i don't support them (if i want i can't do it we cant access to any payment method like paypal or other (dictatorship country fuck))
but CH6 final version release in 14 August and after 4 month and 10 days there is no update for game and dev said that it will coming early November (i know he was sick and burn out and he said need to rest)
my only complain is for this dev and other about not report on time for example every week or every 2 week or ...
and if dev not doing anything he can be honest and say i didn't do anything in this week just report status.

Joe8

Dec 28, 2017
We are all hoping for update to come during Christmas, but have you even thought What if xenorav is not Christian :WeSmart::WeSmart:
I guess he is bcoz few months back he was luring us into Christmas episode trap.
I just hope Dev doesn't make new excuses like he got covid new variant (B.F.7) or bla bla bla and fool us again. And personally I feel he is waiting for more patreon subscribers.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Well, what does the author say? Will our heart problem be solved this year? Or maybe by the end of next year it will be more and more clear? =) if it was a thinly disguised question about an upcoming update, does the author promise, or is everything "muddying the waters"? I almost never go into this topic - looking at the news feed, the version number is still 0.6 ... I look at the feed with the hope that the numbers will change one day.

Reactions: Panos24
4.30 star(s) 238 Votes