4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

blackpegasus

Jan 8, 2018
I don't know if I made the correct choice but I didn't get the scene.
Can anyone tell me how Elena became Amelie.
yo have to make all the wrong choices, i dont remember exactly how many ,but if you make enough bad choices you get that scene but you miss other scenes

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
So Damn excited to the update hope it's out these two or three days
You might need to temper the expectations a tad. From the last update, it sounds like dev wants to have another go at the animations that did not turn out properly. Also, he has to do the translation..and assume some kind of beta testing. It would be nice to get a mid-late december release, but those final animations worry me for some reason.

H a a svd

Dec 2, 2022
You might need to temper the expectations a tad. From the last update, it sounds like dev wants to have another go at the animations that did not turn out properly. Also, he has to do the translation..and assume some kind of beta testing. It would be nice to get a mid-late december release, but those final animations worry me for some reason.
Can u know the reasons

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
Yeah I don't mean to disrespect anyone but having sex at the end of the game is a poor mindset, And waste of potential.

Because anyone can stop anytime from playing if they don't like to see more of the story after the first sex and are looking just for that first moment of sex.

For me It just makes no sens because life doesn't end when you have your first sex with someone right? (unless you just hit and run every time) which is not the type of relationship with Amelie in that story.

Like I said few weeks ago there are many ways to spice up the story with more intense moments than just the one time sex as an ending.

4.30 star(s) 238 Votes