4.30 star(s) 238 Votes
Dec 8, 2022
Hey loved it completely, but didn't liked all the build up with MCs sister, for all that stupid hype she should have been virgin, nonetheless not bad thing but yeah too much build up for her and non- rewarding.

• Angry
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
You never know...
The Dev could be Amelie herself.

No sex for ones who don't behave... :sneaky:
Hell, if it is Amelie then there is no sex for even ones who do behave. We can't even get a yoga nipple slip, a shower peek, or a 3rd person view of clothes changing. :(

Damnit, I need to know what is underneath those garments. I need to know if she has one wonky boob or maybe pepperoni nipples. Is it a sasquatch bush down there or a landing strip? What exactly am I working with here? These are the kinds of questions that we perverts need the answers to.

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
He just post on patreon...he says he was sick or something, if anyone who supports him can sare what the dev says....

Reactions: filochard

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
Hell, if it is Amelie then there is no sex for even ones who do behave. We can't even get a yoga nipple slip, a shower peek, or a 3rd person view of clothes changing. :(

Damnit, I need to know what is underneath those garments. I need to know if she has one wonky boob or maybe pepperoni nipples. Is it a sasquatch bush down there or a landing strip? What exactly am I working with here? These are the kinds of questions that we perverts need the answers to.
I think it happened before I don't know if it's still there.
There is a peek on her after shower in the beginning of the story. I don't remember well.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I think it happened before I don't know if it's still there.
There is a peek on her after shower in the beginning of the story. I don't remember well.
Well damn, I missed it. Must have made the wrong choices. :cautious:

Oct 10, 2021
Hi guys.

I gave myself a couple of weeks off, I was so burnt out. Then I got sick and spent several days in bed, dizzy with bone pain, sore throat and lots of chills, maybe it was coronavirus that I got, but I don't know. Now I'm fine and fortunately working again. I am already doing the last scene of the chapter and working on the English translation, because this time I started writing the story in Spanish and I would like from now on to have the English and Spanish translation of Heartproblems.

Thanks to those who keep supporting me, you can be sure that I won't leave this project abandoned as some people might think.

-Xenorav

Code ≈ 98%
Renders ≈ 92% [630 images ] + [3 animations (LOOPS)]
[4:34 PM]
posted today

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
Hi guys.

I gave myself a couple of weeks off, I was so burnt out. Then I got sick and spent several days in bed, dizzy with bone pain, sore throat and lots of chills, maybe it was coronavirus that I got, but I don't know. Now I'm fine and fortunately working again. I am already doing the last scene of the chapter and working on the English translation, because this time I started writing the story in Spanish and I would like from now on to have the English and Spanish translation of Heartproblems.

Thanks to those who keep supporting me, you can be sure that I won't leave this project abandoned as some people might think.

-Xenorav

Code ≈ 98%
posted today
tbh? im not even gonna complain at this point, judging by the stats it might come out next week or whatever, also 630 images? thats kind of a lot thats also i guess pretty cool idk

atleast now we know where to go from here with his update on how things are going

Reactions: kadgilek

H a a svd

Dec 2, 2022
Thank God he posts and thank God he is fine ❤.... Okay thats mean the update will release when??
Hi guys.

-Xenorav

Code ≈ 98%
posted today
Thank God he posts and thank God he is fine ❤.... Okay thats mean the update will release when??

• Haha
Reactions: hgk15
Oct 10, 2021

Not sure as he didn't state the date, but I would assume very soon!
Join the discord to stay informed:
(the link will never expire)

Reactions: Snow4eu

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
Hi guys.

-Xenorav

Code ≈ 98%
posted today

we must support him to the end
and after finish the game . he may make new game with another beautiful auntie

Kurogami32

Feb 25, 2022
Hi guys.

-Xenorav

Code ≈ 98%
posted today
see? i told u developing is exhausting sometimes, we got easily burnout. especially when a lot of people likes our creations, so its quite hard to keep it that way. but if u got the right formula, u'll get over it easily.

Joe8

Dec 28, 2017
Hi guys.

-Xenorav

Code ≈ 98%
posted today
Everything is fine but i don't believe in corona virus bullshit. :cautious:

Reactions: Nilesh447

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
see? i told u developing is exhausting sometimes, we got easily burnout. especially when a lot of people likes our creations, so its quite hard to keep it that way. but if u got the right formula, u'll get over it easily.
if your a game dev we should get you and xenorav together so you can tackle the coding part and he can do the render part, ever thought of reaching out? maybe this could be the start to him building a team to make quality games on here

Reactions: kadgilek

ojioh

Jun 19, 2021
if your a game dev we should get you and xenorav together so you can tackle the coding part and he can do the render part, ever thought of reaching out? maybe this could be the start to him building a team to make quality games on here
Yes i agree with him

4.30 star(s) 238 Votes