4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Why does every fucking game I start following soon enter into some sort of development hell, releasing 10 minute updates with little to no lewd content after months of waiting?
I'm starting to think it's my fault.
View attachment 2213796
I started supporting Big Brother on Patreon and soon DS dropped it.
I started supporting View Of The Family and soon the dev disappeared from all radars.
I started to just follow the Halfway House and soon, the dev stopped activ developing.
Started following Kindred Redburn - same story.
I wrote a review that the dev of Power Vacuum does not chew snot, but consistently delivers updates with a bunch of content and the game began to be updated once in a half a year.
So I know that feel, bro.

dcyd

Apr 10, 2021
I started supporting Big Brother on Patreon and soon DS dropped it.
I started supporting View Of The Family and soon the dev disappeared from all radars.
I started to just follow the Halfway House and soon, the dev stopped activ developing.
Started following Kindred Redburn - same story.
I wrote a review that the dev of Power Vacuum does not chew snot, but consistently delivers updates with a bunch of content and the game began to be updated once in a half a year.
So I know that feel, bro.
I know that feeling,too.
milfy city
sinful delicacies
heart probelms
power vaccum
amnesia

Reactions: Rintal and boy2636

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
This game is GREAT! The animations are some of the best on this site, they are realistic and not awkward. The pacing is great too. I'd glad it took a while to finally get some. I hate when I'm able to clap cheeks within 2 mins of loading the game!

AmelieFan

Sep 12, 2020
I guess people don't mind waiting if there's an info, not like this. And if dev makes another project in the future, he already lost people trust though the quality is outstanding

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
actually there might be something to that because theres this other game im following called stolen destiny and the recent stolen destiny's update was postponed for 2 months and we were all angry but he made a recent post when releasing the update that as of recent he became a refugee from one of the fighting countries and fled to some other place if hes ukrainian then poland or moldova and he was talking about the difficult settlement he even froze his patreon account and told everyone to not subscribe anymore and they wont be able to anyway because the patreon account is frozen and the game itself now has the tag "on hold" so i dont know

4.30 star(s) 238 Votes