4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
Yeah slowburn isn't the main problem, it's the slowness itself. Top tier quality but at the cost of only 2 updates this year. I guess someone in the future who find this game in a complete version won't complain about the blueball or slowburn.
So basically you're complaining about the game isn't finished. True. I completely agree. But that's the problem with all "early access" games and you should have known: As long as there is no f95zone "Completed" tag, you might stumble across such a game. But have patience, I am quite sure someday in the far future it will be done - I don't expect it to become "Abandoned". And there is a lot of content already included...

• Angry
Reactions: Kond

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
It literally tells you its a test demo at the start. Theres content sure, but the whole 2 year hiatus for what is the equivalent of what is produced in half a year now with other devs. And thanks for calling me a boomer lol like that changes that im 23. "thicc and fat are the same thing" good one pal, dont need to know more about you than you glorifying obesity.
a test demo, of a particular update... not a test demo, of the game itself, as your idiotic post implied. also, boomer reading comprehension on full display... nobody is glorifying obesity, i'm comparing obesity to "thicc" - both are bad, which is why stephanie is best girl

carrickfelix

Feb 19, 2019
a test demo, of a particular update... not a test demo, of the game itself, as your idiotic post implied. also, boomer reading comprehension on full display... nobody is glorifying obesity, i'm comparing obesity to "thicc" - both are bad, which is why stephanie is best girl
you lost me at the "thicc" take, thicc is good and stephanie is worst girl. agree to disagree i guess.

Reactions: gentlemanclub

somedude321

Oct 28, 2019
am i going to get blueballed again this time?
After we got full on Kylee last episode, it's now back to teasing with Amelie. If that's blueballing for you, then start with this and finish with your favourite scene from your favourite game I guess.

Is it possibly to play this game on iOS devices?
No, you can't play games like this on iOS.

4.30 star(s) 238 Votes