4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
the graphics and animations are amazing, but i think if i at some point replay this, i will not bother with Amelie cause she a cock tease and it's getting beyond annoying. Kylee is a smoking hottie that puts out so she is the main focus. the bratty sister can go fuck herself, she is annoying as fuck and not hot at all either. and then Kylee's friend who i can't recall her name is no.2 on the list of hotties putting out.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm....Did a version 6 ever get a full version release, instead of the testing beta version? I didn't see the full 6 release on this site, and now there is another testing beta....which means the v6-testing saves are not useful for this test version.

I guess I'll wait till a full version is released, avoiding having to replay the same content again just to move my saves forward to the new content.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Hmm....Did a version 6 ever get a full version release, instead of the testing beta version? I didn't see the full 6 release on this site, and now there is another testing beta....which means the v6-testing saves are not useful for this test version.

I guess I'll wait till a full version is released, avoiding having to replay the same content again just to move my saves forward to the new content.
the stable/full version was released, oddly though it wasn't notified. I had to come back after a long, just on a whim to find the sable version, the question is, when will they release the stable version?

franzo

Sep 30, 2017
sounds and animations are already in or is something missing till full final release?
sorry dont want to read the previous posts to get spoiled, a lot a not able to use the spoiler thing. :FacePalm:
thanks guys

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
think i will wait and play the tested final release of this update. sounds like people are having problems with it. and since i have a bunch of games to catch up on, i can wait for this.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
This may have already been answered in another post (tl;dr), but didn't this used to be a much different game with the same characters? You could fool around with the younger girl and the other/older one was kinda aloof and stand-offish... You were perving on Mom (yoga on a deck outside the master bedroom) and the Dad sent you away or something to live with cousins/in the city OR am I thinking of a completely different game with a similar name?

If yes, why the change? If no, ignore me entirely. :)

• Angry
Reactions: idkSHITboi

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Very attractive characters (especially Amelia) and smooth animations. Amelia is probably one of the most beautifully made MILF characters I've seen. She might be even better if you show a bit more age in her character physically. I think it would add to her charms. (i.e. minor wrinkles, natural well kept bush, and a tad stomach fat) All of the "young" physical traits is already on the younger love interests so I think it would be a good idea to go the opposite with her.

Keep up the good work!

oustundag

Nov 11, 2021
Very attractive characters (especially Amelia) and smooth animations. Amelia is probably one of the most beautifully made MILF characters I've seen. She might be even better if you show a bit more age in her character physically. I think it would add to her charms. (i.e. minor wrinkles, natural well kept bush, and a tad stomach fat) All of the "young" physical traits is already on the younger love interests so I think it would be a good idea to go the opposite with her.

Keep up the good work!
I see you are a man of culture as well.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

Keep up the good work!
Yup, when she's wearing make up and her hair down she looks pretty close to her daughter Kylee.
When she's in "at home mode" there's more of a differentiation.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 238 Votes