4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Great update and i like Amelie. But it was a bit too much Amelia. I hope in the final version there will be some scene with Kylie or and Mia to.
You guys are a pain in the ass, guys like you complain for months about getting "Blueballed" when there's plenty of sexual content in the game itself and now you're complaining that there's too much Amelie content? If I was a Dev I personally wouldn't take a lot of you serious. There's no pleasing you, and this is coming from a pretty fickle bastard like myself.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
You guys are a pain in the ass, guys like you complain for months about getting "Blueballed" when there's plenty of sexual content in the game itself and now you're complaining that there's too much Amelie content? If I was a Dev I personally wouldn't take a lot of you serious. There's no pleasing you, and this is coming from a pretty fickle bastard like myself.
i agree with your overall distaste but unless you are accounting users who say this or that, "you guys" isn't necessarily the same persons - asking for Character A over B. Consequentially, and unfortunately, exhibit the end result of being collectively obnoxious.
Only felt necessary to mention because it would be unfortunate if the developer saw his audience the same way as it's simply just not the same people - ofc what helps is having group percentages as no one is going to remember every one person

Reactions: Pinsel

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
this game does a great job at building anticipation (what some of you mongoloids call blue-balling). If you cant appreciate the build up with Amelie than you've never had a romantic situation in your life. Also how can you say the game is blueballing you when it has the Kylie scene in it at the end of episode 6, literally the pinnacle of achievement for all your hard work. It was fantastic, easily in the top 10 sex scenes of all AVN's for my tastes.

Noamiko

Apr 30, 2017
Love this game. Overall it's a very good update.
Some very sensual scenes.
My issue is that it seems like Amelie's character does not evolve. it's like a robot that keeps resetting itself to - 'this is morally wrong'.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's like 'A mother's love' but without mother evolving beyond being a wife.
anyway...hope dev keeps up the good work.

KKonaBROthere

Jan 14, 2019
tf you talking about boomer? test refers to 0.7 being incomplete, there's shitloads of content here, even though most of it is blueballing
It literally tells you its a test demo at the start. Theres content sure, but the whole 2 year hiatus for what is the equivalent of what is produced in half a year now with other devs. And thanks for calling me a boomer lol like that changes that im 23. "thicc and fat are the same thing" good one pal, dont need to know more about you than you glorifying obesity.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes