4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
ch8_6--.png

• Code ≈ 20%?
  • Renders ≈ 15%? [102 images] + [7 animations]
I didn't make much progress this week because I rewrote some parts of the script that didn't quite fit and added more content for the first scene.
Also because I was looking for a way to add more resolution to the mesh of the models to make hd morphs, which will allow me to simulate in more detail collision physics in animations. I found a way and have been experimenting with it but it's a bit complicated to do.
This week I will experiment more and tell you how it went in the next report.
-Xenorav
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Código ≈ 20%?
  • Renderizados≈ 15%? [102 images] + [7 animations]
No hice mucho progreso esta semana porque reescribi algunas partes del guion que no encajaban muy bien y también añadí mas contenido a la primera escena.
También porque testeando una manera de aumentar la resolucion de la malla de los modelos para hacer hd morphs (no se como se dice en español), lo que me ayudará a simular con mas detalle las fisicas de colision en animaciones. Encontré una forma y he estado experimentando con ello, pero es un poco complicada de hacer.
Esta semana experimentaré un poco más y les contare como fué en el siguiente reporte.
-Xenorav

Zero141214

May 28, 2021
View attachment 2339606

• Code ≈ 20%?
  • Renders ≈ 15%? [102 images] + [7 animations]
I didn't make much progress this week because I rewrote some parts of the script that didn't quite fit and added more content for the first scene.
Also because I was looking for a way to add more resolution to the mesh of the models to make hd morphs, which will allow me to simulate in more detail collision physics in animations. I found a way and have been experimenting with it but it's a bit complicated to do.
This week I will experiment more and tell you how it went in the next report.
-Xenorav
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Código ≈ 20%?
  • Renderizados≈ 15%? [102 images] + [7 animations]
No hice mucho progreso esta semana porque reescribi algunas partes del guion que no encajaban muy bien y también añadí mas contenido a la primera escena.
También porque testeando una manera de aumentar la resolucion de la malla de los modelos para hacer hd morphs (no se como se dice en español), lo que me ayudará a simular con mas detalle las fisicas de colision en animaciones. Encontré una forma y he estado experimentando con ello, pero es un poco complicada de hacer.
Esta semana experimentaré un poco más y les contare como fué en el siguiente reporte.
-Xenorav
Finally some new content with my favorite girl!

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Damn I really hope there will be finally sex with Amelie next update, the last update blue balled me, I love it when her hair is down and has make up , she is probably the most attractive MILF I've ever seen , although most MILF in games are all attractive . This is my first time playing this gem, where have you been all my life Amelie :love: ? consider me one of this game's supporter from now on

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Damn I really hope there will be finally sex with Amelie next update, the last update blue balled me, I love it when her hair is down and has make up , she is probably the most attractive MILF I've ever seen , although most MILF in games are all attractive . This is my first time playing this gem, where have you been all my life Amelie :love: ? consider me one of this game's supporter from now on

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow that's quite optimistic, but i think this would come to fast, though i wouldn't say no. I think bj and some fondling/kissing is realistic

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
the update will be 650 renders at least ,so we will wait 3 months at least

and with some waste scenes with stephanie and maybe kelly

amelie will have short part but i hope see shower BJ with her with nice animations and different angles

so dont hope anything else guys

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Nope, doesn't make sense at all , are you sure you're reading and not just skipping to sex ? Kylee said , she never had sex outside relationship and the fact that they are cousin is enough for her to be hesitant
Truly the fact that they are ( MC & Kylee) are 1st cousin made it incest and a bit gross so I understand Kylee to be hesitant especially they grew together and I don't blame MC either for wanting to bang Kylee, aside from this game being 18+ , a beautiful and hot cousin like that is very tempting. I don't have a sister but I have beautiful female cousins and they are the daughter of my uncle (my dad's brother) like MC, I can relate but I don't have sexual thoughts about them , It's gross in real life so I like that Kylee didn't give in to MC too easily but I am much more interested in Amelie , again I can relate, my uncle's wife is a hottie MILF and since no blood relationship with her like MC & Amelie , when I was a kid, I always peep on her

anbxxx96

Nov 30, 2022
the update will be 650 renders at least ,so we will wait 3 months at least

and with some waste scenes with stephanie and maybe kelly

amelie will have short part but i hope see shower BJ with her with nice animations and different angles

so dont hope anything else guys
Amelie is the esence of this game. And at least 50% of every episod have to have Amelie there.

4.30 star(s) 238 Votes