4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HeartProblems-0.7Final
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Danyboy

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
View attachment 1953671
Heart Problems [v0.7 Final] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod
This mod adds cheats to increase points, MC name changer, I've added a Walkthrough, until Ripson comes back.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: (Cheats Only) - (WT & Cheats) - - ANDROID By cebs

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
I can't download wt/cheat mod because mixdrop is a shitty site.
When I click ''download'' ads/suspicious pages pops up and when the download will load again, I get ''502 Bad Gateway''

Could you please upload this mod in a normal website? pixeldrain, workupload... whatever, anything but mixdrop.
Thanks! ;)

Reactions: hentai charley

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I can't download wt/cheat mod because mixdrop is a shitty site.
When I click ''download'' ads/suspicious pages pops up and when the download will load again, I get ''502 Bad Gateway''

Could you please upload this mod in a normal website? pixeldrain, workupload... whatever, anything but mixdrop.
Thanks! ;)
You can use my Patreon link and download the zip file from there

Reactions: Qmil679

anbxxx96

Nov 30, 2022
I suggest another strategy to XENORAV to keep his followers close. Make monthly episodes! Currently, fans know that the channel is closed for 4-6 months. During this time, fans can go to other more diligent and active developers. The only asset of Xenorav remains a story on the border between romantic and erotically attractive. But there are other variants with very good graphics that have appeared on the market. All they need is a story more appropriate to the romantic-erotic mix. When those developers, much more prolific, will adopt a similar story, then Xenorav's shop will close. This is why, in order to prevent something like this, Xenorav must think of a product that will keep people close. The monthly update option is the best solution.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Xenorav
shouldn't have listened to the sensitive ppl who call being pushy with women rape yeah the sleep groping was a turn off but Amelie should have not just expose her breast for him it would have been way more hot with the mc being pushy and exposing her breast then she hug him and let him do it
Xenorav keep the mc pushy and Amelie shy and submissive that is the best part about ur game
Or rather than doing just one thing, he could do both.

Make it look more like a visual novel with decision making than a kinetic novel. To finally make the Love and Lust points count for something.

-If you have more Love points with the girls, the MC is a nice person and is more love and romance oriented. You know, for those "sensitive" people who don't like to play like a rapey creep.
-If you have more Lust points, the MC is more of a jerk and pushy. You know, for those "non-sensitive" people who like to play like a rapey creep.

This way you have an interesting difference depending on the way you play. A relatively vanilla experience or a more "on the edge" experience. Anyway, just my opinion.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Xenorav
shouldn't have listened to the sensitive ppl who call being pushy with women rape yeah the sleep groping was a turn off but Amelie should have not just expose her breast for him it would have been way more hot with the mc being pushy and exposing her breast then she hug him and let him do it
Xenorav keep the mc pushy and Amelie shy and submissive that is the best part about ur game
Yes, because being a rapey manchild is always the way to go, not like that's never been done before...

Warboss

Apr 14, 2020
Why can't I change the roles in the beginning of the game. I try to change it to aunt, but it's still not-aunt...

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Xenorav
Yeah, lets get the dev kicked off patreon. :FacePalm:They have zero tolerance for shit like that.

• Haha
Reactions: radbaz30
4.30 star(s) 238 Votes