4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Why can't I change the roles in the beginning of the game. I try to change it to aunt, but it's still not-aunt...
You should have been given the option to choose "Other" and manually enter relationships.
A work around would be to use the Universal Ren'Py Mod and search for "rel"

HP.png

Not sure why Steph is listed as a step-cousin in my game.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
yeah bossy women its okey bossy men nope... its beta male era. andrew tate exposed them that why he is in prison he is danger to their plans. they want us weak and controlled by women just keep maturating and throwing money on onlyfans. im masturbating only once a week and its been so good more confidence more productive
The MC gropes his aunt as she constantly tells him to stop. He even gropes her and rubs his dick on her ass while she's sleep. That's the same as the younger female is doing to him.

Faulen

Mar 11, 2022
I'm new to this as you can see, i had already talked about this with some users of this platform and I think you are right, give me some time to build the characters and develop the plot better, hopefully later I can change your impressions of the game,
Bro you're really good story writer. I specially love the character taste. Thumbs up to you.

• Angry
Reactions: hgk15 and Jericho85

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
bruh are u Sirius. she is the one leting him do it she can end it all of it with 2 words get out of my house. a lot of women like to be chased and pushed to sex and some of them even fantasie about being raped. im not saying do that but some of them really have that in them
"Get out of my house" is more than two words. :geek:
Having a submissive demeanor and also having "rape fantasies" is not the same as wanting to get legit raped though my guy. If she says "no" or "stop" then you back tf off. The MC does not. He just rubs his cock on her even harder until she gives in because to you No doesn't mean no, it means "molest me more bro!"

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Here's my WT, Cheat & Gallery Mod for Heart Problems v0.7 Final (Chapter 7)
(updated)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your mod gives a lot of error, I tested without it in same scenes and they didn't had any error, I just tried ignore couple times but after 10th time I stopped using your mod. This is first error I got, and BTW I tried with my old saves and clean saves with opening from begining again with newest version and skipping until latest chapter just for testing, so it's not about old saves either.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ch7.rpy", line 1696, in script
    mc "Take it in your mouth, yes..." with cumming
  File "game/ch7.rpy", line 1696, in <module>
NameError: name 'cumming' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/ch7.rpy", line 1696, in script
  File "D:\Animated Games\Games\Heartproblems-Chapter7-pc with mod\renpy\ast.py", line 920, in execute
    say_menu_with(self.with_, renpy.game.interface.set_transition)
  File "D:\Animated Games\Games\Heartproblems-Chapter7-pc with mod\renpy\ast.py", line 739, in say_menu_with
    what = renpy.python.py_eval(expression)
  File "D:\Animated Games\Games\Heartproblems-Chapter7-pc with mod\renpy\python.py", line 1083, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Animated Games\Games\Heartproblems-Chapter7-pc with mod\renpy\python.py", line 1076, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/ch7.rpy", line 1696, in <module>
NameError: name 'cumming' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
HeartProblems Chapter7
Fri Feb 10 06:17:36 2023

Reactions: hgk15

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
ch8_225-.png

• Code ≈ 70%?
  • Renders ≈ 40%?? [210 images] + [10 animations]
Tomorrow I'll be posting some hot pinups (wallpapers) so stay tuned:)
-Xenorav
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Codigo ≈ 70%?
  • Renderizados≈ 40%?? [210 images] + [10 animaciones]
Mañana estaré posteando algunos pinups calientes (Wallpapers), asi que estén atentos:)
-Xenorav

4.30 star(s) 238 Votes