4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
ch8_102--.png ch8_103--.png test.png
Unlocked
#Report!
  • Code ≈ 30%?
  • Renders ≈ 30%?? [170 images] + [7 animations + (4 to be rendered)]
In the last post I talked about a new technique that would allow me to make more interesting animations. In the third image that is really an animation frame (cut to avoid spoilers) you can see something of what I mean, now things like squeezing asses, breasts and so on won't be exclusive of static images.
I'm quite happy with the results I got, of course it's not something comparable to an animation made in a proper 3d animation software, but it seems to me a very decent way to make a collision simulation even if it's done manually and not calculated by software like in blender for example.
Although it is a bit time consuming and tedious to do I think it is worth it.
I would show more of the results I got, but I don't want to give out spoilers, sorry.
Thanks for another month of support, I really appreciate it.
-Xenorav
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Codigo≈ 30%?
  • Renderizados≈ 30%?? [170 imagenes] + [7 animaciones+ (4 por ser renderizadas)]
En el último post hablé de una nueva técnica que me permitiría hacer animaciones más interesantes. En la tercera imagen (cortada para evitar spoilers) hay algo de lo que quiero decir, ahora cosas como apretar culos, pechos y demás no serán exclusivas de imágenes estáticas.
Estoy bastante contento con los resultados que obtuve, obviamente no es algo comparable a una animación hecha en un software de animación 3d apropiado, pero me parece una forma muy decente de hacer una simulación de colisión aunque sea manual y no calculada por software como en blender por ejemplo.
Aunque es un poco cansado y tedioso de hacer, creo que vale la pena.
Mostraría mas de los resultados que obtuve pero prefiero no dar spoilers, lo siento.
Gracias por un mes mas de apoyo, lo agradezco mucho.
-Xenorav

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
iam afraid that the update goes for stephanie fucking and kelly .
XENORAV : what about your talents to make water textures ? i like to see them on amelie in shower giving mc blow job

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Heart Problems [v0.7 Final] [Xenorav] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,45 GB / 456 MB - HeartProblems-Chapter7-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,43 GB / 441 MB - HeartProblems-Chapter7-mac-crunched.zip
= ~31,4% of the original size, image quality 80% (png 90+%)

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 238 Votes