4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
I hope it doesn't get abandoned - The visuals are really striking and the slow burn is just on point

Hope the developer tries other games after this one
According to the developer he will finish the game and had even planned on his next ones already. In one of his patreons reports he stated that since everybody were saying he wouldnt even finish it. I think he is just slow after all....

Noblesse Senpai

Mar 2, 2023
The time between updates is really long!
Yeah ,the time between the updates is really long but I hope the developer doesn't compromise the plot by rushing things

I found out somewhere that the dev works alone without a team and the fact that he is still active in his Patreon is reassuring for me - Half of these games get abandoned after some time

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Yeah ,the time between the updates is really long but I hope the developer doesn't compromise the plot by rushing things

I found out somewhere that the dev works alone without a team and the fact that he is still active in his Patreon is reassuring for me - Half of these games get abandoned after some time
it should update 3 month once

Kurogami32

Feb 25, 2022
it should update 3 month once
chill.. not every devs has exact similar life, personality, jobs, etc. maybe xenorav make a vn as his side job, maybe he had family to take care of, or maybe he just busy at doing something more important in his life, we'll never know. and we shouldn't compare with other because every person is different.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
View attachment 2413554

• Code ≈ 95%?
  • Renders ≈ 40%?? [230 images] + [18 animations]
The animations in this scene are probably some of the best I've done, I hope you enjoy them when the chapter comes out:)
This week I didn't make much progress in the art department, so I continued to work on the game code and that part it's almost finished, unless I decide to extend the chapter a bit more ofc.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Código ≈ 95%?
  • Renderizados ≈ 40%?? [230 imágenes] + [18 animaciones]
Las animaciones de esta escena probablemente son las mejores que he hecho, espero que las disfruten cuando salga el capítulo:)
Esta semana no hice mucho progreso en el apartado artistico, asi que segui trabajando en el codigo del juego y ya casi esta terminada esa parte, a menos que decida extender un poco mas el capitulo, por supuesto.
is that amelia mommy?

• Haha
Reactions: hgk15

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
No, earliest I would expect is early April, probably closer to the end of April or May based on Xenorav's pace on previous updates. It seems to be that early on his completion percentages rise pretty quickly, towards they end they slow down, and then it takes a while to make edits.
it should be done between 4 or 5 monyh

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hgk15

nazaguerrero

Sep 20, 2019
I know the plot is kind of an excuse but the way she was tuning down her husband in the last chapter bc of the infidelity was kind of "bad"... she was escaping putting sad faces like a 5-year-old child when she is a grown-up woman. If she has problems with her husband she should talk to him or grab him by the balls wtf is this.. "I'm mad don't talk to me? leave me alone"

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
I know the plot is kind of an excuse but the way she was tuning down her husband in the last chapter bc of the infidelity was kind of "bad"... she was escaping putting sad faces like a 5-year-old child when she is a grown-up woman. If she has problems with her husband she should talk to him or grab him by the balls wtf is this.. "I'm mad don't talk to me? leave me alone"
that's pretty normal in marriages tho

Centenox

Dec 22, 2017
On great AVN like this one regular updates could take between 3 to 4 months and extended updates from 4 to 6 months.
All depends if the Dev have a Part-time as Developer or Full Time.
Devs like this one need sponsors enought to be a Full time Dev and bring more content in less periods.

Reactions: pedrohefe
4.40 star(s) 237 Votes