4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

EridianX

Jul 24, 2018
Not bad so far, but i've noticed part way through chapter 3 i think? The grammar takes a major hit. Like tho instead of though. Se instead of see. A couple broken sentences, and saying he'll instead of she'll a few times. Nothing major that would make it unbearable, but it's really noticeable. And like i said i'm only around i think the end of chapter 3 maybe 4 so there is still a good bit to go.

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
Last edited:

franzo

Sep 30, 2017
summer heat
is she to your liking?
there is no sex scene with her for now
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Duality
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I remember another I will put it here
Played Duality years ago and after a long "break" the game returned and it was only confusing. Did something change and is it worth to go on playing?

Reactions: kratos1234

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
Played Duality years ago and after a long "break" the game returned and it was only confusing. Did something change and is it worth to go on playing?
Well I didn't play from the beginning so I don't know if anything changed but I remember that they complained a lot about going around a lot in the game that didn't get them anywhere
It was a bit complicated for me with the mod guide because I had to translate it into my language
I liked it and I will continue playing it as long as there are updates
I need to see if there is something new in v0.1.8 Beta

Reactions: franzo

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
For someone to post the news from the post. It's just probably a status update letting people know how close the update might be, or a teaser image, etc.
Sorry for the question. I just don't understand a lot of words. terms related to the secrets of gamers. :cautious:..but I play games. MILF-INCEST :love: (y)

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes