4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
People, its very simple. If any of you is a patreon, just ask Xenorav about an estimated release date (he must answer something cause you are paying for the game development). If he didn't delayed it, at a speed rate of 10% per week, the chapter should be finished by now
Yeah... next you're gonna tell us that you went to a private school and the teachers had to tell you the answers to the test if you asked because your daddy paid their salary.
Or that a chef has to tell you the secret family recipe because you pay him for the meal...

Xenorave is developing a game. you (if you are a patron) are supporting him in the development of his game. That entitles you to nothing more than what is listed on his tier rewards, NOTHING MORE.

If you keep pestering the chef with questions about "How much longer" while he's preparing your meal, at best you get a poorly prepared meal because he had to keep stopping to listen to you whine, but more than likely, you just get kicked out.

Respect the Developers... or sit on a pirate site and spew nonsense, what do I care.

elpibedeoro1

Oct 16, 2022
Yeah... next you're gonna tell us that you went to a private school and the teachers had to tell you the answers to the test if you asked because your daddy paid their salary.
Or that a chef has to tell you the secret family recipe because you pay him for the meal...

Xenorave is developing a game. you (if you are a patron) are supporting him in the development of his game. That entitles you to nothing more than what is listed on his tier rewards, NOTHING MORE.

If you keep pestering the chef with questions about "How much longer" while he's preparing your meal, at best you get a poorly prepared meal because he had to keep stopping to listen to you whine, but more than likely, you just get kicked out.

Respect the Developers... or sit on a pirate site and spew nonsense, what do I care.
Yeah, the only difference is that you pay the moment you sit at the restaurant and, the longer it takes, the more you pay. But it's okay, someday the restaurant will close and people like you will be left there, paying forever cause they were too afraid to ask a simple and logic question

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Yeah, the only difference is that you pay the moment you sit at the restaurant and, the longer it takes, the more you pay. But it's okay, someday the restaurant will close and people like you will be left there, paying forever cause they were too afraid to ask a simple and logic question
That is a terrible example and simply not true.
Try another one.

PinkiCannon

Jun 13, 2020
First time playing this thanks to seeing it in someone else's signature and I absolutely loved it but Chapter 7 is error city near the end of it, at least on Linux. To the point I'd have to attach probably 20+ attachments. All of them can be ignored at least without a crash

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
First time playing this thanks to seeing it in someone else's signature and I absolutely loved it but Chapter 7 is error city near the end of it, at least on Linux. To the point I'd have to attach probably 20+ attachments. All of them can be ignored at least without a crash
Speaking of signatures, did you know the creator of the first of your signature has his newest game out since Friday?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: PinkiCannon
4.40 star(s) 237 Votes