4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
For reference this was March 30th..

• Code ≈ 95%?
  • Renders ≈ 70%?? [400 images] + [20 animations]

The code went down 15% while the renders went up 20% and 1 new animation....and you wonder why people should take these as well, let's say like it is, a crapshoot...
Not defending the developer but his renders increased by 200 images from March 30th to today, so that means coding and writing for new renders would go down.

anbxxx96

Nov 30, 2022
For reference this was March 30th..

• Code ≈ 95%?
  • Renders ≈ 70%?? [400 images] + [20 animations]

The code went down 15% while the renders went up 20% and 1 new animation....and you wonder why people should take these as well, let's say like it is, a crapshoot...

In my opinion you have to post new version 8 as quick as possible and you can add another scenes in the next version or in a surprise intermediar version vre 8.5 just for compensate your late for version 8. But now you have to keep your program and give the version 8 for those who are waiting for it for so much time.

Reactions: pedrohefe

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021

Unlocked

• Code ≈ 80%
  • Renders ≈ 90%?? [600 images] + [21 animations]
I was thinking of adding a Mother's Day special, it would be about 100 more renders in which we would see a little from Amelie's perspective, what do you think?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Código ≈ 80%
  • Renderizados ≈ 90%?? [600 imágenes] + [21 animaciónes]
Estaba pensando en añadir un especial del Día de las Madres, Serían unos 100 renders más en los que veríamos un poco desde la perspectiva de Amelie ¿qué les parece?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you did good job xenorav , for myself i can wait to see good scene with amelie because i'am not interested for kylie
i can wait one month better to wait another update to see progress to amelie's route

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
The dude went from "I'm stopping the billing cycle" (that lasted less than a day) to "I spent 2 weeks and make no fucking progress at all, please suscribe 1 month more" (no update since last year)
Yall are being so dramatic lol. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

So Xen is a bit delayed. Who the fuck cares? There are some devs who have kept their patreons active while teasing the next episode for three years straight... THAT is what a milker looks like. This is just a minor delay. Not the first and it won't be the last. Xen's update cycle is still better than a lot of devs with this render quality. So calm your tits.

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
Xenorav still has patrons because he's still producing and delivering content. Whether it's on the time table you want or not means jack shit nothing. It's only been 4 months and you're already cracking your whip and calling him a milker, when most of the top tier AVNs are on 6+ month cycles these days. Xenorav's update cycle isn't anything out of the ordinary whether you buy the BS excuses about being sick or not.
yeah, it seems to me that people claiming its milking are more so people with PTSD from other devs that actually did milk their tits dry, and the rest claiming milking are people along for the ride, hearing one thing and then willing to die on the hill, with no previous understanding of what a milker even looks like, then those people shape their perspective of what a milker looks like to how xenorav acts like, then those people go on other game threads with PTSD from xenorav thinking thats how a milker acts like and then the cycle continues with the meaning of a milker becoming so contrasting with its genuine definition that we start whipping the devs and working them like slaves and calling them scammers, its a pretty funny cycle coggers.gif . obviously this is a hyperbolic joke but its just funny to think about, its more likely everyone getting feverish for the update as it creeps closer

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
I was guessing the release date would be late - mid-June. but judging by the comments, it looks like it will come in a few days at most. We look forward to it, don't make us wait, Xenorav. Amelia is our favorite
Ive dropped my expectations for may. Im beggining to believe it will come at june...

megaa05844

Oct 10, 2022
Would anyone kindly have the full save game of the current version? I formatted the PC, and I never remember to backup the folder where the saved files of the games are.
Could tell me if there is a way to make the games save somewhere other than the main disk?

Reactions: V&M
4.40 star(s) 237 Votes