4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

elpibedeoro1

Oct 16, 2022
As I said 4 weeks ago, instead of a new chapter, he will post some ass, and the hamsters will be happy with it. So far, everything is going according to plan.

A lot of milkers release their projects in the end of the month, so it's nothing new.
But man, last update was LAST YEAR. I imagine people are complaining in his patreon

Reactions: manqera and abdo12

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019

Unlocked

• Code ≈ 80%
  • Renders ≈ 90%?? [600 images] + [21 animations]
I was thinking of adding a Mother's Day special, it would be about 100 more renders in which we would see a little from Amelie's perspective, what do you think?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Código ≈ 80%
  • Renderizados ≈ 90%?? [600 imágenes] + [21 animaciónes]
Estaba pensando en añadir un especial del Día de las Madres, Serían unos 100 renders más en los que veríamos un poco desde la perspectiva de Amelie ¿qué les parece?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Unlocked

• Code ≈ 80%
I was thinking of adding a Mother's Day special, it would be about 100 more renders in which we would see a little from Amelie's perspective, what do you think?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Código ≈ 80%
Estaba pensando en añadir un especial del Día de las Madres, Serían unos 100 renders más en los que veríamos un poco desde la perspectiva de Amelie ¿qué les parece?

For reference this was March 30th..

• Code ≈ 95%?
  • Renders ≈ 70%?? [400 images] + [20 animations]

The code went down 15% while the renders went up 20% and 1 new animation....and you wonder why people should take these as well, let's say like it is, a crapshoot...

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
For reference this was March 30th..

• Code ≈ 95%?
  • Renders ≈ 70%?? [400 images] + [20 animations]

The code went down 15% while the renders went up 20% and 1 new animation....and you wonder why people should take these as well, let's say like it is, a crapshoot...
as long as he is milkworking hard everything is peachy:WeSmart:
#patreonislovepatreonislife

radbaz31

Feb 23, 2023

Unlocked

• Code ≈ 80%
  • Código ≈ 80%

holly fuck he is going milk another month

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes