4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

abdo12

Mar 14, 2020
Next update will have tons of scenes with Stephanie ( My guess ) but before that ,Xenorav will play the game himself to see if it is enjoyable for the audience
aint no one gaves a shit about stephanie what we want is emellie
Next update will have tons of scenes with Stephanie ( My guess ) but before that ,Xenorav will play the game himself to see if it is enjoyable for the audience
aint no one gaves a shit about stephanie what we want is amelie i hope we dont wait another damn year for some scenes with her

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
Absolutely. Any updates with no Amelie sex are just sucking money from supporters by blue ball teasing.
Amen brother. And also assuming v.8 being 80% of the story done, then we honestly would like to see one sex scene like what we got with Kylie. The remaining 20% can be used solely for sex scenes between the three girls and conclude the game.

If the dev chose to do a side story, season 2 or start a new thing after wrapping this up, that would be the most ideal scenario.

Reactions: roxasxiv and abdo12

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
If you guys recall, dev had said before that this update will be not as long as previous update, and will not as spicy as the previous one! And if i assume correctly, Amelie was not in the plan for this update and Mother's day is just an excuse for Amile update , if there is Amelie update also, still not sure though, there's a little forward content of Amelie rather than sucks titts! And one thing i still not understand, why dev is delaying Amelia scene so much i mean the game has already came 0.7, but still there's literally zero content of Amelie... Guess what max dev choose came this field only for money and if the game being delayed they will give you a statement "they are doing this work as HOBBY"

Last edited:

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
If you guys recall, dev had said before that this update will be not as long as previous update, and will not as spicy as the previous one! And if i assume correctly, Amelie was not in the plan for this update and Mother's day is just an excuse for Amile update but still not sure though, if there's a little forward content of Amelie rather than sucks titts! And one thing i still not understand, why dev is delaying Amelia scene so much i mean the game has already came 0.7, but still there's literally zero content of Amelie... Guess what max dev choose came this field only for money and if the game being delayed they will give you a statement "they are doing this work as HOBBY"
sad

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes