4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

LovesReD

Jul 11, 2022
If you guys recall, dev had said before that this update will be not as long as previous update, and will not as spicy as the previous one! And if i assume correctly, Amelie was not in the plan for this update and Mother's day is just an excuse for Amile update , if there is Amelie update also, still not sure though, there's a little forward content of Amelie rather than sucks titts! And one thing i still not understand, why dev is delaying Amelia scene so much i mean the game has already came 0.7, but still there's literally zero content of Amelie... Guess what max dev choose came this field only for money and if the game being delayed they will give you a statement "they are doing this work as HOBBY"
then we wait in vain. In this update, that little vitamin-less brat scene won't be any more than Amelia

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
I just went through every fucking patreon post since last release and double checked your statement. I found NOTHING
that backed up the things you "recall".

Please share your sources.

You will find in this thread. If you want just do one thing tap "prev" and go back, read some pages, sure you'll find it. I'm damm sure I've read it.

BigDilly48

Jul 17, 2020
You will find in this thread. If you want just do one thing tap "prev" and go back, read some pages, sure you'll find it. I'm damm sure I've read it.
All you need to do is search Xenorav's profile. There is nothing similar to what you said. If there's no announcement on patreon, why in the world would the dev announce it here? Also, milking also does not mean I'm not getting the scene I want. There's actual milking devs but this is not one of them.

LovesReD

Jul 11, 2022
I don't understand, in a place where there is so much information pollution and everyone is wondering, the developer does not come out and explain, everyone does not have to follow the patreon site.

randomxfapper

Mar 2, 2021
I just went through every fucking patreon post since last release and double checked your statement. I found NOTHING
that backed up the things you "recall".

lol agree bro, xenorav says that this update will surpass all other previous versions in terms of hot scene and also he said its time to speed things up a bit so i think 0.8 will be fvking awesome

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
lol agree bro, xenorav says that this update will surpass all other previous versions in terms of hot scene and also he said its time to speed things up a bit so i think 0.8 will be fvking awesome
Then I will die a happy man. Ngl, even if this game gets abandoned, as long as it has a sequence of hot Amelie's sex scenes like what they did with Kylie going all the way, then I am also happy too.

Panos550

Jan 3, 2023
I'm pretty sure the next update will come in August! When it comes, the negative comments will be forgotten! The praises and positive comments for the creator's work will take turns!. And the milking will continue where updates become annual !The situation here is still a little better than AWAM,but I think the developer has the same strategy!

radbaz31

Feb 23, 2023
I'm pretty sure the next update will come in August! When it comes, the negative comments will be forgotten! The praises and positive comments for the creator's work will take turns!. And the milking will continue where updates become annual !The situation here is still a little better than AWAM,but I think the developer has the same strategy!
my man said August lol. at max its 30 more days

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes