4.30 star(s) 238 Votes
Sep 21, 2017
View attachment 1953671
Heart Problems [v0.8 Test] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod
This mod adds cheats to increase points, MC name changer, I've added a Walkthrough, until Ripson comes back.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: (Cheats Only) - (WT & Cheats) - - ANDROID By cebs

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
the cheat doesn't work. i maxed out everyones' love lust and shit and then save immediately then load it again, check the stats boom! the stats revert to the default....sucks chocolate balls sackz! this is why stephanie don't want me to fuck the shit outta her tight cunt piece `o pussy nor her virgin anal holala!

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I've converted all the animations from JPEG sequences to regular MP4's, pulling the frame rate from the script, varied a lot. Updated to current v8 test scenes.

The interest if it's not integrated in the game ???

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Dude, I honestly feel sorry for Stephanie. Nobody complains about Lauren and Kylee being unavoidable, but people hate Stephanie lol I did not only stop trying to avoid her but im also turned on by her rn, she is much less "lolish" in the new update, she looks much hotter now and the opening scene is a huge turn on imo, sue me

ojioh

Jun 19, 2021
Will their be the special mother's day update in the final version?? Or I'm i just imagining stuff that dev had said that..

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Will their be the special mother's day update in the final version?? Or I'm i just imagining stuff that dev had said that..
He said this when release supposed to be in that time. But like he said he wasn't active for months.

Jan 12, 2021
View attachment 1953671
Heart Problems [v0.8 Test] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod
This mod adds cheats to increase points, MC name changer, I've added a Walkthrough, until Ripson comes back.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: (Cheats Only) - (WT & Cheats) - - ANDROID By cebs

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Maybe it's because I'm playing the compressed, but the cheat/stat screen is WAY out of propotion. Whenever you have a chance would you be able to take a look? 1696016908064.png

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I love Stephanie, she's young, inexperienced and that leads to her being somewhat awkward in her ways... but she's a little horny devil and just loves her cousin so much.
While with Amelie the player is the one that has keep pushing to get something, Stephanie is the one inciting action... i'm more than ready to give her what she wants.

Last edited:

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Yeah, it would make sense for me ending 2 updates away, but I remember people saying Xenorav said he plans 16 or so updates total...
Don't forget there will be threesome with the trio of course, and to make all of them accept the Harem won't be easy. Happy to see 16 Chapters to close the story!

Reactions: LSC82

Digital Pimp

Apr 19, 2022
I mean, I've only done one play through from yesterday morning so my memory may be fuzzy but to my recollection this chapter had:

• 3 or 4 blowjob scenes with Stephanie
  • 2 cunny scenes with Stephanie
  • A blowjob from Kylee
  • 2 vaginal sex scenes with Kylee
  • 2 or 3 titfuck scenes with Amelie
  • Fingering Amelie
  • 2 or 3 thighfuck scenes with Amelie
  • Cunny on Amelie
  • A blowjob from Amelie
Again, not sure if it's perfectly accurate but it should be pretty close.. Bottom line, there was a fuckton of sex in this update. I really don't know how you can complain. This update was fucking loaded. I didn't even list the near constant groping in all of the Amelie scenes.
I didn't say there wasn't plenty of "action" -- the whole not having actual sex with Amelie and Stephanie sucks.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I didn't say there wasn't plenty of "action" -- the whole not having actual sex with Amelie and Stephanie sucks.
*sigh*

Well I guess some people will never be satisfied. Next update could have several scenes each of Stephanie, Kylee, and Amelie all getting creampied from dusk to dawn and still someone is bound to complain about not getting something they wanted.

4.30 star(s) 238 Votes