4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Digital Pimp

Apr 19, 2022
I mean, I've only done one play through from yesterday morning so my memory may be fuzzy but to my recollection this chapter had:

• 3 or 4 blowjob scenes with Stephanie
  • 2 cunny scenes with Stephanie
  • A blowjob from Kylee
  • 2 vaginal sex scenes with Kylee
  • 2 or 3 titfuck scenes with Amelie
  • Fingering Amelie
  • 2 or 3 thighfuck scenes with Amelie
  • Cunny on Amelie
  • A blowjob from Amelie
Again, not sure if it's perfectly accurate but it should be pretty close.. Bottom line, there was a fuckton of sex in this update. I really don't know how you can complain. This update was fucking loaded. I didn't even list the near constant groping in all of the Amelie scenes.
I didn't say there wasn't plenty of "action" -- the whole not having actual sex with Amelie and Stephanie sucks.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I didn't say there wasn't plenty of "action" -- the whole not having actual sex with Amelie and Stephanie sucks.
*sigh*

Well I guess some people will never be satisfied. Next update could have several scenes each of Stephanie, Kylee, and Amelie all getting creampied from dusk to dawn and still someone is bound to complain about not getting something they wanted.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Stephanie is avoidable, unless they forced her again in the latest updates. In my first playthrough I just kept rejecting her, and eventually she gave up. I had no scenes with her anymore. A couple updates ago, I started over and did go her route this time, mainly for the possibility of threesomes, so I'm not 100% sure this is still the case. But unless something changed, Stephanie should be avoidable.

DKft

Apr 4, 2022
*sigh*

Well I guess some people will never be satisfied. Next update could have several scenes each of Stephanie, Kylee, and Amelie all getting creampied from dusk to dawn and still someone is bound to complain about not getting something they wanted.
The last update was released in December if I recall correctly, so next update is either at the fall of next year or even later.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
This is by far the best update I've played in a long time in any game so far unless it's completed. Dev. you deserve 2 Michelin Star chef kiss. The teasing, the groping, the near misses, the role reversal of the predator and prey and on and on,(Whoever reads this comment, please add your own scenarios that you found exciting). FULL SATISFACTION!

This is what an update should strive to be, it took me 2 nights to complete this update and I enjoyed every bit of it. My dear friend, please keep up the tease, the groping and the secret hook ups.

I hope the uncle stays a cuck, without an ounce of suspicion about his wife's affair with her nephew instead of her taking a divorce, would be funny to her all swell up and he being none the wiser about who the father is.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes