4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Gee, another update with endless teasing and very little sex... great.
I mean, I've only done one play through from yesterday morning so my memory may be fuzzy but to my recollection this chapter had:

• 3 or 4 blowjob scenes with Stephanie
  • 2 cunny scenes with Stephanie
  • A blowjob from Kylee
  • 2 vaginal sex scenes with Kylee
  • 2 or 3 titfuck scenes with Amelie
  • Fingering Amelie
  • 2 or 3 thighfuck scenes with Amelie
  • Cunny on Amelie
  • A blowjob from Amelie
Again, not sure if it's perfectly accurate but it should be pretty close.. Bottom line, there was a fuckton of sex in this update. I really don't know how you can complain. This update was fucking loaded. I didn't even list the near constant groping in all of the Amelie scenes.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3DCG, Male protagonist, Animated, Big ass, Big tits, Corruption, Groping, Humiliation, MILF, Teasing, Mobile game
I've been looking for future tags before playing. Could you please tell us what you are planning and if any of the kinks (Like lesbian) will be optional, as in they only happen if we choose for it to happen?

alonez2001

Jan 15, 2022
I mean, I've only done one play through from yesterday morning so my memory may be fuzzy but to my recollection this chapter had:

• A blowjob from Kylee
  • Fingering Amelie
  • Cunny on Amelie
  • A blowjob from Amelie
Again, not sure if it's perfectly accurate but it should be pretty close.. Bottom line, there was a fuckton of sex in this update. I really don't know how you can complain. This update was fucking loaded.
no sound on there scenes?

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
no sound on there scenes?
From the change log:

v0.8 Test
This is a fully enjoyable version of Chapter 8; it's practically just missing the audio.
As you know, it's a testing version, so there are some graphical errors, no music, and there may be unexpected crashes.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023

• A blowjob from Kylee
  • Fingering Amelie
  • Cunny on Amelie
  • A blowjob from Amelie
Again, not sure if it's perfectly accurate but it should be pretty close.. Bottom line, there was a fuckton of sex in this update. I really don't know how you can complain. This update was fucking loaded. I didn't even list the near constant groping in all of the Amelie scenes.
Oh please don't get upset, the guy must have mistaken it for the update of another game...And I think your details are correct... ;)

ΔIK

Dec 22, 2019
View attachment 1953671
Heart Problems [v0.8 Test] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod
This mod adds cheats to increase points, MC name changer, I've added a Walkthrough, until Ripson comes back.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: (Cheats Only) - (WT & Cheats) - - ANDROID By cebs

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Link is not working

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
1GB of content updates, no wonder. I thought it was finished because it tooks me very long to reach the end.
Assuming from the paces, it would last for 2 more updates, not counting harem modes and pregnancy (if it's there)

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I think this game is just ok. The girls are pretty but look the same. The younger cousin makes me so frustrated she got me to just start skipping most of the dialog. And I dont know how many different variations you can make of the same BJ scene but I think this game has the record.

Reactions: Raziel_8

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
I expected assjob or blowjob like I said when thread was still open to reply :ROFLMAO: But I was pleasantly surprised that we had so much content with Amelie. And I am surely didn't expect so damn good blowjob in the end. Why I am not on MC place?:ROFLMAO:
While I was looking to her gorgeous innocent face I just want to grab her head down my cock like she was real, DAMN AMELIE

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
1GB of content updates, no wonder. I thought it was finished because it tooks me very long to reach the end.
Assuming from the paces, it would last for 2 more updates, not counting harem modes and pregnancy (if it's there)
Yeah, it would make sense for me ending 2 updates away, but I remember people saying Xenorav said he plans 16 or so updates total...

Sammaxraj

May 12, 2023
It's a test version for a reason.

Hello everyone, I will be pausing this month's payment cycle as a humble apology because I've taken much longer than expected to release the testing version.
Remember that for the Patreon tier change, it will charge instantly.

This week, I'll be working on the sounds for the animations (which are quite a few) and fixing the errors.
The final version will be released weeks later, as usual.
I've taken so long to release this chapter mainly because I was inactive for three and a half months due to personal reasons, but fortunately, I'm now stable and ready to continue working.
Thank you very much for continuing to support me; I appreciate it immensely.
Thank you brother ᕙ( • ‿ • )ᕗ

Reactions: Rasturac
4.40 star(s) 237 Votes