4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Everyone has their own "cream" :LOL: ...Not everyone likes loli;)...Especially when it's so hysterical:LOL:...
You're right, but having low representation of crazy hotties in games.
That being said.

I'm not into her because she is "loli" I hate that word, as being used to stigmatize someone.
Is just that is her or Amelie that have cool writing for most folks.

Kylie (can't even remember the older cousin name)
is kinda bland in the middle.
One side wholesome mommy other crazy suck vampire gal.

Reactions: mytaca and Acsuka

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
I was scared when I saw the amount of sex scenes with the little one but the update was long enough for my dose of Amelie. And this time, it was quite the dose.

This update felt worthy of the time it took to be made imo (sure, I would have appreciated a shorter dev time but I'm not in a position to complain, I don't pay).

Reactions: pedrohefe

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
A couple of images of Stephanie's sex scenes in spoiler, please?
Preferably at least one showing her ass, please; I'm curious :Kappa:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
You're right, but having low representation of crazy hotties in games.
That being said.

I'm not into her because she is "loli" I hate that word, as being used to stigmatize someone.
Is just that is her or Amelie that have cool writing for most folks.

Kylie (can't even remember the older cousin name)
is kinda bland in the middle.
One side wholesome mommy other crazy suck vampire gal.
I understand you and I didn't want to offend you with the name "loli"... But for me, she's very young and that's why I didn't choose her (and I have a bad experience with hysterical girls)... Amelie is definitely the main girl, she only gets prettier with every update, her face is beautiful, charming and innocent...You can only adore...

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
The reason why this game is called "Heart Problems" is essentially one or more of the women will drive a stake through the MC's heart when they learn what he has been up to. It's going to get messy, Loreena Bobbit messy (look it up). Fair Warning.

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
man just the fact the Amelie mentioned the word 'spanking' (in the kitchen scene) got me so excited.. mc also said let's make that ass red or something like that.. for a minute i thought i was gonna get what i've been dreaming about for the last 2 years lol. hopefully in the next update... mc did go a little rough on her at a certain point there, and it has been mentioned many times throughout the game that she has a submissive personality and stuff, so idk... maybe a spanking for not listening to her yoga instructor? lol or anything else.. but it has to happen at some point with a massive ass like that.

anyway...... amazing update as always! Amelie is the hottest milf in history as usual, great progress with her and really hot stuff! just amazing!
i'm probably gonna replay it again like i did with 0.6 and 0.7 once the 'final' version is dropped.

Reactions: knightvel

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: View attachment 2966302 View attachment 2966303
Stephanie is annoying and fucking crazy and greedy, she just wants the MC for herself :LOL::LOL::LOL: I want to see when the MC goes down on her, but the way she is scandalous, the whole city will hear her screams :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
This girl is a fucking time bomb... She's going to explode for sure, and then it's going to hurt like hell for everyone... Unfortunately, the new update has a bug (even a sex scene with her if you never chose it) and it hurts me too will... :devilish:

kujoe

Sep 23, 2020
Holy update Batman! Wonderful update for sure.

Looks like there's good progress in the intimacy front, but not as far as I'd hope.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I understand you and I didn't want to offend you with the name "loli"... But for me, she's very young and that's why I didn't choose her (and I have a bad experience with hysterical girls)... Amelie is definitely the main girl, she only gets prettier with every update, her face is beautiful, charming and innocent...You can only adore...
Oh yeah she is crazy no discussion about it.
Haha sure Amelie is the fan favorite the slow burn with her is adorable.

My dream would be having pregnancy from both of them. (end game)

• Haha
Reactions: Acsuka
4.40 star(s) 237 Votes