4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Eh, so-so update, also the amount of content was good.
Avoiding the little goblin for 7 updates only that she is forced on you with no choice whatsoever...god i hate her :HideThePain:
Kylee scenes were ok, but nothing compared to her first time with the MC.
Amelie is honestly just annoying to me at this point. Just how long want the dev to stall the progress, that has nothing to do with feeling realistic, she feels more like she being bipolar at this point.

I don't think i have ever played a game which made me hate foreplay and dry humping so much as this game does...

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
This might be the first time in the history of this site when update delays actually translated into more content and more quality. Cheers.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

akirome

May 16, 2017
This was really one of the best updates that I have ever seen on this site.
Gongrats to dev for hard work and thank you for fan friendly update. I sincerely hope that you will earn a ton of money from this game

ojioh

Jun 19, 2021
Brother.... What a fucking UPDATE:PogChamp::PogChamp:!! The Animations were awesome:love:
Amelia is fucking gorgeous in this update, The MC and Amelia scenes were Just Perfect:love:
I taught their will be a SHOWER Scenes with Amelia their was non. Which was disappointing:cry:
Hopefully their will be some in the next UPDATES.
Kylee scenes were Good...
I Hate that SHRIMP fucking annoying:sick:....

Reactions: mytaca

florvas

Jan 18, 2018
Is there something you should set for the family variables to get the dialogue less awkward? It sounds pretty weird calling the guy 'Dad Davie' all the time.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
WOW!!
I'M DEFINITELY BACK ON BOARD WITH THIS ONE!

I just got a few error during the text messages in the phone, other than that, everything works fine.
AND WHAT A VERY GENEROUS UPDATE!
Love it!

So, when can we expect the finalized version of this current update?
and more importantly, when's the next update? BECAUSE I'M FOOKIN HYPED !!

Congratulations DEV!

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
To me personally the best update I've encountered in all of 2023 so far, ngl. Yes, the wait felt like forever and YES I still think the Dev needs to work on his communication with dev blogs etc. but what I got in the end is absolutely stunning and did not disappoint in the slightest. It's quite hard to meet someones expectations if they develop some kind of frustration towards you because you take forever to finish something but yet he did. Stunning visuals and animations! I really really hope that he now can fully focus on continuing his work on the game and maybe deliver constant dev diaries or something like that. This game deserves it!

Rasturac

Apr 6, 2023
Chapter 8 No sex audio
It's a test version for a reason.

Hello everyone, I will be pausing this month's payment cycle as a humble apology because I've taken much longer than expected to release the testing version.
Remember that for the Patreon tier change, it will charge instantly.

This week, I'll be working on the sounds for the animations (which are quite a few) and fixing the errors.
The final version will be released weeks later, as usual.
I've taken so long to release this chapter mainly because I was inactive for three and a half months due to personal reasons, but fortunately, I'm now stable and ready to continue working.
Thank you very much for continuing to support me; I appreciate it immensely.

Acooma619

Nov 11, 2021
Does anyone have the original Spanish version of the game? I tried searching online but nothing came up... thx

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes