4.30 star(s) 239 Votes

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
I don't understand how to set up the relationships at the start of the game. If they were my uncle and aunt, wouldn't they be brother and sister?
No, what? One of them is blood related to you, and the other is married to the one related to you. If the aunt is related to you, then her husband is your uncle by default. In real life my uncle is my mom's older brother, his wife is my Aunt, she isn't blood related to me, but being married to him makes her my Aunt because she's my Mom's Sister-In-Law

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Haven't played in a while, because I like to play h-games after they've had several updates. And I've said it about this game before, but I will say it again:

If there is no eventual anal content in this game, then I will consider it to be a crime against humanity.

Of the hundreds of h-games that I've played or sampled thus far, these chicks still have the best asses out of all of them. It's an Ass Man's paradise here.

russiannuke

Jan 10, 2019
No, what? One of them is blood related to you, and the other is married to the one related to you. If the aunt is related to you, then her husband is your uncle by default. In real life my uncle is my mom's older brother, his wife is my Aunt, she isn't blood related to me, but being married to him makes her my Aunt because she's my Mom's Sister-In-Law
Where I come from only the siblings of your parents are Aunt and Uncle, since others are not related to you.
This is weirding me out more than the fact that it's incest game anyway.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Where I come from only the siblings of your parents are Aunt and Uncle, since others are not related to you.
This is weirding me out more than the fact that it's incest game anyway.
Not sure where your confusion is.

Main Milf is the MC's Aunt (by blood) IIRC, and her husband is MC's Uncle (by marriage).

Making their daughters the MC's Cousins (by blood).

Maybe it's the "by marriage" part?

"Uncle" and "Aunt" actually get thrown around a lot where I'm from. Even my cousin's kids (who are technically my "first cousins once removed") call me "Uncle {my name}".

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
I was avoiding Stephanie all the time, then at the start of this latest chapter she came in the bedroom and giving MC blowjob. I play this from the beginning not from the existing save file, is this common error?
Not an error. She is unavoidable. She is part of the main plot now, mc gave in because its hot after all lol and mostly because of stephanie's jealousy.

incognito34r

Jul 9, 2023
The best adult games ever,Amelie's scene is beautiful, and the update is outstanding.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Eh, so-so update, also the amount of content was good.
Avoiding the little goblin for 7 updates only that she is forced on you with no choice whatsoever...god i hate her :HideThePain:
Kylee scenes were ok, but nothing compared to her first time with the MC.
Amelie is honestly just annoying to me at this point. Just how long want the dev to stall the progress, that has nothing to do with feeling realistic, she feels more like she being bipolar at this point.

I don't think i have ever played a game which made me hate foreplay and dry humping so much as this game does...

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
This might be the first time in the history of this site when update delays actually translated into more content and more quality. Cheers.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr
4.30 star(s) 239 Votes