4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Candy_L

Jul 13, 2023
Is Amelie bipolar? Because there's no way someone can go back & forth like her for 8 chapters, but also when will Mia or Lauren return? Honestly when we went to their house I was hoping for Mia but no we went there to call a cab? Lauren was hot but she was gone as soon as she arrived, & the mia movie bj was hot so shame that's the last thing that happened, besides those 3 things pretty good
Mia and Lauren :poop: :sick:

Oct 10, 2021
Am I missing something? I played the game, fired up my most recent save, and it ended at chapter 7. Even started a brand new game, skipped my way through all the chapters until the end of Ch7 and it ended. I see no new scenes and I confirmed i have the most recent edition of the game. Can someone shed some light

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
By far one of the best games i've played on this website!! Deserves to be up there with the greats!!

Next update should be finally amelia or steph

Reactions: ravic

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Well with the progress at this pace we should get actual segs in another dozen chapters if we're lucky
She is the super star of the avn. When the time comes, it will be a bomb. Every sex scene has been better than the other.
Even her interactions with the MC have been increased (for good) more lewd than before.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
please tell me there will be group sex. These models are fucking amazing. Kylee and Stephanie together would kill me
I agree. When they went to dance and both kylee and steph were touching MC's dik with their asses... It shows that a threesome with them could be fucking hot

Feb 23, 2019
I agree. When they went to dance and both kylee and steph were touching MC's dik with their asses... It shows that a threesome with them could be fucking hot
their bodies are so squishy, seeing the Kylee, Steph, and Amelie pressed together would break this site

Reactions: MikeOG

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
There should be SFX in the final version right?

Hello everyone, the testing version is now available.

This is a fully enjoyable version of Chapter 8; it's practically just missing the audio.
As you know, it's a testing version, so there are some graphical errors, no music, and there may be unexpected crashes.

There's no music or sound in Chapter 8; I'm working on the SFX to make them as synchronized as possible with the animations.

Now, the animations speed changes smoothly.

Thank you for continuing to support me; I really appreciate it a lot. I'll be deactivating this month's payment cycle because I've taken much longer than expected to release the testing version.

I didn't post these past weeks because I basically didn't want to bother you with a meaningless post.
Enjoy the testing version!
There is also no ETA what-so-ever for the "final" and he has turned off billing which makes it seem like even more that it won't come out this month since billing is off.

• Sad
Reactions: Garrettino

frezzard

Jan 29, 2020
Man, a masterpiece of art. everything in this game is so fucking amazing. was hoping to have sex with landlady. i cant for the next update and hope its begger than just 2 chapters.

Mojumbo64

Apr 21, 2018
does this "Test Version" worth to play? mahn I've been waiting for this update for such a long timeeeee!

Oenomeaus

Aug 21, 2019
what a hell of an update!!! not only 1 or 2 scenes, the characters and annimaation have world class niveau!!! totally worth the longg waiting!!! i love the game

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes