4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
Cum! Cum! Cum! This is the best game of all time. No game, absolutely no game is at the level of "Heart Problems". Sexting, teasing, the big scene in the movie in the living room with everyone there next to each other. The only game that can come close to Hear Problems is "True Bond". Note 10.

Reactions: pedrohefe

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
Awesome update, exceeded my expectations, this game is slow burn done right. I hope Amelie remains the main star of the show. If it ever pops up on steam I will buy it other wise nah.

One thing i would recommend the dev is to improve his communication with his patrons the radio silence for a whole month gives people cold feet and it leads to gradually people losing their trust even if he eventually delivers

• Red Heart
Reactions: mytaca

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
Is Amelie bipolar? Because there's no way someone can go back & forth like her for 8 chapters, but also when will Mia or Lauren return? Honestly when we went to their house I was hoping for Mia but no we went there to call a cab? Lauren was hot but she was gone as soon as she arrived, & the mia movie bj was hot so shame that's the last thing that happened, besides those 3 things pretty good

Fellas

Jun 7, 2021
I was avoiding Stephanie all the time, then at the start of this latest chapter she came in the bedroom and giving MC blowjob. I play this from the beginning not from the existing save file, is this common error?

Reactions: Deamate

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Is Amelie bipolar? Because there's no way someone can go back & forth like her for 8 chapters, but also when will Mia or Lauren return? Honestly when we went to their house I was hoping for Mia but no we went there to call a cab? Lauren was hot but she was gone as soon as she arrived, & the mia movie bj was hot so shame that's the last thing that happened, besides those 3 things pretty good
its your typical soap opera. Thats why she acts like that

Zimpoteck

Sep 9, 2019
Hello, thanks for the update. I loved chapter 0.8. Great job and I look forward to the next one, hopefully soon. Greetings

Jallo18

Feb 18, 2019
Cum! Cum! Cum! This is the best game of all time. No game, absolutely no game is at the level of "Heart Problems". Sexting, teasing, the big scene in the movie in the living room with everyone there next to each other. The only game that can come close to Hear Problems is "True Bond". Note 10.
Being a dik is the best game i’ve ever seen but heart problems is a bomb

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes