4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Wow that was a lot of content in 0.8. I did notice a lot more render artifacts than normal, so I'm assuming it was still a bit rushed. Still, it was hot.

Reactions: Mythrs and f4f4

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You can't imagine how much I'm biting my nails. But I prefer to wait for the full version. This is one of those games that deserves to be played to its fullest. If I started now, I would feel like I ate a great meal, but still have an empty stomach. I don't know if I explained myself :ROFLMAO:
Anyway Thank you i download the test version, but i wait for the full :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: EJW

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
Damn good update - there were multiple times I thought the update was about to end but no, there was more. Relationship progression with Amelie has really picked, which is all I really care for. I wish I could skip all the Stephanie content.

Dec 5, 2019
The scenes with Amelie were hot and amazing, but the blue balling is crazy! I bet at the next update, it's going to be another blue ball with Amelie. So instead, i'm going to wait for two updates to drop before I play this game again. Hopefully by then, there will be an actual sex scene with Amelie.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
You can't imagine how much I'm biting my nails. But I prefer to wait for the full version. This is one of those games that deserves to be played to its fullest. If I started now, I would feel like I ate a great meal, but still have an empty stomach. I don't know if I explained myself :ROFLMAO:
Anyway Thank you i download the test version, but i wait for the full :ROFLMAO:
Be aware that here have been multiple times the "Final" version of an update to Heart Problems was never uploaded here and there have never been any substantial differences betweeen the Test and Final versions that I can recall.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Shit was fire, the level of quality and attention to detail is insane. Imagine id this was the standard? lol My only 2 complaints are this takes forever to drop and the girls' eyes always look soulless as if they are blind. Im surprised he hasnt gotten that figured out by now.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Be aware that here have been multiple times the "Final" version of an update to Heart Problems was never uploaded here and there have never been any substantial differences betweeen the Test and Final versions that I can recall.
This is the changelogs.
Chapter 8; it's practically just missing the audio. (i like to hear moans or something like that)(i can live without the music, but not without the moans) :ROFLMAO:
As you know, it's a testing version, so there are some graphical errors, no music, and there may be unexpected crashes.

Anyway i have the test version, if i see no update, then i play that. But i prefer to wait and see:ROFLMAO:
Also last time i download the final version from here.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Some weird things going on with Amelie's armpits during the BJ scene. There's 3 or 4 different times during still renders and animations where they look similar to this, but they're normal most of the scene. These just kinda stick out on the otherwise perfect MILF :).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes