4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
The scenes with Amelie were hot and amazing, but the blue balling is crazy! I bet at the next update, it's going to be another blue ball with Amelie. So instead, i'm going to wait for two updates to drop before I play this game again. Hopefully by then, there will be an actual sex scene with Amelie.
I'm hoping Amelie with keep saying no to vaginal sex and instead give MC her perfect ass.

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
Some weird things going on with Amelie's armpits during the BJ scene. There's 3 or 4 different times during still renders and animations where they look similar to this, but they're normal most of the scene. These just kinda stick out on the otherwise perfect MILF :).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Armpit? really? that what you was concentrating on?:ROFLMAO:

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Too good but it will be better when Mc makes love to his aunt Amelia I hope for several positions in bed or in the kitchen and even doing anal to Amelia, she has an ass that is too perfect

Rabonixxx

Apr 26, 2020
This guy literally has top quality content and stop milking people when he needs more time. More than one developer should watch and learn morals from this dude. Kudos to him.

About chapter, I would have loved that the aunt would be getting drilled, but all in due time. It was amazing.

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
The scenes with Amelie were hot and amazing, but the blue balling is crazy! I bet at the next update, it's going to be another blue ball with Amelie. So instead, i'm going to wait for two updates to drop before I play this game again. Hopefully by then, there will be an actual sex scene with Amelie.
It looks likes the next update either Amelie or Stephanie will definitely go all the way (my opinion)

leeetsgooo

Feb 8, 2020
Wait, why did my game end on chapter 7? I downloaded Heartproblems-Chapter8-pc.zip, am I missing something?

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes