4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Mojumbo64

Apr 21, 2018
Pretty sure that it will remain the same even after the release of the final version. Most of the final version is simply a bug fix.
Thanks bruh, I'm pretty hesitant coz of some weird script issues I've encountered last time I downloaded a Test Version, might try this one out.

Eve777

Apr 27, 2022
Man, you're good, you're amazing, you're goat! Look at you, what you've done to me. You've given me the world.
2024 TGA Game of the Year:
Milfy City ×
Heart problems √:sneaky:

Reactions: pedrohefe

ForbiddenApple

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2023
In the last chapters, the game becomes linear. Why are the harem and cheating tags missing? The game just forcing it and the love/lust stats with characters doesn't work at all. But no one cares, everyone wants a story with no choices where you watch sex scenes with girls. This game needs NTR :geek:

Last edited:

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
needless to say.. the update is fire!
I especially like the scenes with Stephanie (the one on the couch reminds of that deleted sleep scene from the release)
+ the amount of hesitation is just right.

perhaps add some dark paths later-on, where MC gets impatient or, as Steph is already in yandere-mode, she helps MC subdue the other 2 in humiliating rankings (cant all be flowers and romance with us degenerates) --add those sleep assaults again, get them addicted to one thing or another (alcohol, meds, and thus dick), or since you have us majorly obsessed with certain characters >_> u can include all sorts of /other/ kinks using the whole body (hairjobs, armpits, emphasis on stomach/core, and whatnot) before the actual penetration. heck, I'm so happy you arent rushing this <3

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes