4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1953671
Heart Problems [v0.8 Fina] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod
This mod adds cheats to increase points, MC name changer, I've added a Walkthrough, until Ripson comes back.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - (Cheats), - (WT & Cheats) - - ANDROID By cebs

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
thank you~ :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Bakaa_si

Sep 15, 2023
Heart Problems [Xenorav]
Any one have link to the discord server....... can somebody share it with me please.......

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
It's probably not an exaggeration to say Amelie has probably one of the best character models i've ever seen on this site, really outstanding.

And the slow corruption aspect with her is probably the best part of the game (which is probably why she's been given so much focus).

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
I don't hear voices during scenes despite the volume of voicefx being up. Can anyone else confirm?
I havent even opened sound menu tbh, but anyway, didnt hear no voices or any sounds at all, just music
the voices are just moans?on the 8.0 final?
Yes..... plus unbearable music
All sexual content without hot moans is not real stuff. When I am fucking Kylee, I want this bitch to moan like a bitch. When Amelie is sucking me, I want to hear her wet moan. It's like I am watching a movie from the 1920s without sound. :FacePalm:
lol, there should have been at least default kiss sound, tongue and etc. need to wait again then. (didnt remember for 1-7, its like they were, but they not as i did read)
there are already two games i know not only having sound effects, but ambience on the environment besides music.

Last edited:
Reactions: Obranyi

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
lol, there should have been at least default kiss sound, tongue and etc. need to wait again then. (didnt remember for 1-7, its like they were, but they not as i did read)
there are already two games i know not only having sound effects, but ambience on the environment besides music.
Its weird that android has sounds, but in pc its almost unnoticeable (i dont know if thats a word lmao). I will play final version later again anyway, cant get enough of this delicious game.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HeartProblems-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Draakaap23
4.30 star(s) 238 Votes