4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
I feel like this is prob an inside joke...
But I'm Psure the mc dick gets bigger every update. Wouldn't surprise me. They did it with powergirl.

Also geez I'm kinda tired of Amelie teasing so damn much. I can't imagine what's it's gonna take to push to the edge besides near death of mc.

I hope the harem ending isn't bs also. Or even worse a zero harem option. Speaking of which, it would be a Pdeep cut it Mia's mom was the uncle mistress the whole time. Shes gone a lot too. + She is no stranger to crossing lines btn loved ones. I think Mia knows her bf sleeps with her mom. Would be cool to get a warped view of sex bcuz of it in her story.

Amazing visuals tho. .8 rocked my world.

EDIT:hoping and begging 4 preggo. Plz it would perfect

Last edited:

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Just did a full playthrough ch1 - 8 and... nobody here has a problem with how schizo the mc (and even the girls) come off? Almost no acknowledgement that sex scenes happened with other girls until a few lines in ch8. It's "I love you, you're the only one for me" with Amelie and then almost the same in the next scene with Kaylee. Stephanie's personality varies between a bratty teen and... someone who still needs a booster seat - it's very off-putting, especially since the domination route hinted at in ch1 vanished completely. And Amelie's courtship is basically "are you ok? you're pretty! can I rub up on you" on repeat for the entire game. She says "no more, we need to be careful" only to forget being careful 5 min later because... we need more plot.
It's gotten better in ch8 with MC at least realizing the crazy shit he's doing + getting a job (21 yr old bumming around at home is weird) and I hope it improves because the writing is pretty grounded and good, it's just that the characters come across as 2d most of the time (no pun intended)

Oct 2, 2023
Just did a full playthrough ch1 - 8 and... nobody here has a problem with how schizo the mc (and even the girls) come off? Almost no acknowledgement that sex scenes happened with other girls until a few lines in ch8. It's "I love you, you're the only one for me" with Amelie and then almost the same in the next scene with Kaylee. Stephanie's personality varies between a bratty teen and... someone who still needs a booster seat - it's very off-putting, especially since the domination route hinted at in ch1 vanished completely. And Amelie's courtship is basically "are you ok? you're pretty! can I rub up on you" on repeat for the entire game. She says "no more, we need to be careful" only to forget being careful 5 min later because... we need more plot.
It's gotten better in ch8 with MC at least realizing the crazy shit he's doing + getting a job (21 yr old bumming around at home is weird) and I hope it improves because the writing is pretty grounded and good, it's just that the characters come across as 2d most of the time (no pun intended)
I actually have started a Thread for a Re-Write of the game, I've completed Chapter One and I believe an Admin has placed a link to it on the games main page (Extra's Sections below the screenshots?).

I'm attempting to flesh out the characters more and iron out certain elements as I come across them while also adding some humour, but also make the moments that calls for it hit a little harder.

I agree that the game has a solid foundation to build on, I just think it needs that English first language touch to bring even more out of it.

Give it a go, let me know what you think. I'm certainly open to feedback and I hope you might enjoy the direction I've gone with it so far!

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Disagree completely. While it is dishonest behaviour I find it pretty realistic. I think a young male trying to fuck 3 different females all living together (related or not) is very likely to try and compartmentalize as much as possible until he is getting as much as he can with each of them. There is no chance he would own up about the other 2 to any of them until things were very well established first. You really think it would be more realistic if a young dude MC tried to rub up on one sister/roommate and immediately tell her he is also trying the same with 2 others?? And a teenage girl acting inconsistently and displaying uncontrolled emotion!?!?
borat-borat-what.gif
Guessing you never had a sister or daughter, because that is 120% realistic, amigo. :LOL: A stable, emotionally mature character at that age is what would really be "off-putting" and unrealistic. And as for Amelie, if you aren't playing the game with the ipatch you should at least be realistic about the fact that many people are and therefore the dev is writing accordingly. From that POV the older woman being very hesitant to cross certain lines is also super realistic. She may be open to it instinctively/physically as a female animal - after being ignored for years by her husband and now being actively courted by another male she already cares for - but that doesn't mean that the rules of society wouldn't weigh more heavily on the adult in that situation. The consequences would certainly fall on her exclusively if they were ever found out. MC is a horndog young male with no thought for consequences, but she doesn't have that luxury. Especially as a complete dependent with no source of income of her own.
I can't wait to have sex with Amelie, sucking milk from her beautiful breasts is just something.
Uh...you do know that her youngest child is a teenager and that's not how breasts work, right?

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
i think guys like you don't fap they watch adult games to criticise MC

try to fap :HideThePain:

Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
This game is becoming better and better. Starting from the usual mother-big sister-little sister scheme gives the hottest scenes in games actually. Renders are fantastic, the animations smooth...and what to say about characters : Stephanie is delicious and Amelie is the shy thickness in person!
Marvelous game!

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes