4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

puckme

Oct 10, 2021
Amelie's looks got me started this game despite of unsatisfying relationship, so I only read through scenes with Amelie in them and skipped the rest.
About a week ago, I decided to give it a shot and start over from the beginning.
This is what I feel about the girls.
I still can't get enough of Amelie and not care any less about Kylee.
And there's this little piece of work called Stephanie....this little ninja who seems to be living in my closet....this little hell-raiser only comes out from the closet when I'm asleep and do whatever she wants: spying, kneading, and harassing....why you litlle....

• Haha
Reactions: HalfwayUP

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Wait WTF. Didn't Xeno have 1500 patrons before the update? And now he has 4k? WTF? Am I delusional? Or did he actually get that many?
Bug I guess.
Yeah its a bug, I just checked the milk dev from that city game, and he has 28k members, no way that's true.
Actually, Patreon has just changed the way it presents the number of supporters of every creator; now they're grouping together paying subscribers and people who are just following a dev's page without paying. It's a really bad move on their part, as far as I'm concerned.
If you want to see the real number of paying supporters, go to the About page on Xeno's account and scroll down to the very bottom of the page.

View attachment 3005541

Reactions: zol002 and Obranyi

Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019
Oh God, this game is so fuckin' dope. So much content in v0.8. Can't wait to see the moment that MC fuck his mom.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes