4.30 star(s) 239 Votes

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
xenorav did a very good job about renders and story but some animations are not top

also the music and sounds are very cheap, there many no copyright music on the net can he use

the music from being a dik and of milfs of sunville are excellente and put you in the mood to fuck lol

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
xenorav did a very good job about renders and story but some animations are not top

also the music and sounds are very cheap, there many no copyright music on the net can he use

the music from being a dik and of milfs of sunville are excellente and put you in the mood to fuck lol
They spend money on (most) of their music though, same with Drifty.

• Sad
Reactions: hawk784563

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
i know but i talk about free copyright ones for xenorav
the sounds realy annoying
Well if you mean the SFX: I completely disagree, some of the best out there.

If you mean the Music, it's not bad... fits the vibe, not many use these songs, unique enough.
Could he expand to more, and better music? Sure, but shouldn't be a priority imo.
There's also the [Universal Music Mod], that you can add whatever music you want, or simply mute the Music and listen to your own.
SFX is something harder to mod, I know because I make alot of them (might be sharing them on F95 soon)

AVNfreak

Mar 20, 2023
Nice storyline, good renders, turned down the music coz it was meh, and the characters in the "love" route was really cool (no homo, I'm super straight with preferences for breasts.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: LordOfLightning

Red_Devil666

Nov 13, 2019
can anyone explain the difference between 0.8 Test version and 0.8 final version.. i've played the test. will I miss out on something if I don't go with the final one?

radbaz31

Feb 23, 2023
two of the worst renders in the entire game in the most anticipated moment ...even a a skinny women her thighs will look thick in that position cuz they are pressed...look at those sticks wtf is that :KEK: :KEK:
Screenshot 2023-10-21 120918.png
this is how thighs look like in missionary look at the difference bruh
Screenshot 2023-10-21 122557.png
also in the second picture does no look realistic at all ..looks like she have some balloons in her ass cheeks flying up .bruh ...and stop with the unrealistic skin colored asshole give it a darker tone of pink at least
Screenshot 2023-10-21 121029.png
without these stupid renders the game could have been the best of all time ..if u can contact him pls share this with him so he change this shit

Last edited:

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
is there a point of seeing Dereck groping Lauren in the 2nd chapter when going to the bathroom?

Oct 2, 2023
is there a point of seeing Dereck groping Lauren in the 2nd chapter when going to the bathroom?
Funny you should mention this! I've re-written Chapter 1 of this game to fine tune the characters and dialogue (You can find it in the EXTRAS section on this games overview page under the screenshots). And just recently I have begun work on Chapter 2..

I happened to notice the merest whiff of NTR-dom coming from Dereck's aura at Mia's house during this re-write...

crab.gif

And No Sir... I didn't like it!

So I shall be putting my own little spin on Dereck and Mia's relationship.. as well as that little sneaky interaction between Dereck and Lauren in the kitchen.. rest assured.. his hopes and dreams are about to be bleached like the germ he is. ;)

Reactions: Zoomaa

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
her asshole is pink, it will be MC's mission to stretch it well
but for now weare waiting for vaginal fuck in doggy and blowjob stand-up with hair pull
1697895651933.gif

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
ppl did rush him cuz of the delay and this is the result .. two of the worst renders in the entire game in the most anticipated moment ...even a a skinny women her thighs will look thick in that position cuz they are pressed...look at those sticks wtf is that :KEK: :KEK:
View attachment 3022555
this is how thighs look like in missionary look at the difference bruh
View attachment 3022566
also in the second picture does no look realistic at all ..looks like she have some balloons in her ass cheeks flying up .bruh ...and stop with the unrealistic skin colored asshole give it a darker tone of pink at least
View attachment 3022556
without these stupid renders the game could have been the best of all time ..if u can contact him pls share this with him so he change this shit

The legs could be thick, that's for sure. But you need to understand that the developer will not always be able to get everything right. There are many images, many situations, many positions.

By the way, developer insert sexting into your game. It would be interesting to see Amelie and the MC exchanging messages at night while everyone sleeps.

Reactions: kohunronin
4.30 star(s) 239 Votes