4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

kakapapa

Oct 9, 2023
Can someone help with this bug... cant move on...

File "game/ch7.rpy", line 1696, in script
mc "Take it in your mouth, yes..." with cumming
File "D:\Downloads\\Heartproblems-Chapter8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 920, in execute
say_menu_with(self.with_, renpy.game.interface.set_transition)
File "D:\Downloads\\Heartproblems-Chapter8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 739, in say_menu_with
what = renpy.python.py_eval(expression)
File "D:\Downloads\\Heartproblems-Chapter8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1083, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Downloads\\Heartproblems-Chapter8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1076, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/ch7.rpy", line 1696, in <module>
NameError: name 'cumming' is not defined

While running game code:

radbaz31

Feb 23, 2023
Yes that's a problem with the 3D models they are just made to stand up normally, stretched positions always look weird.
Boobs physics make no sense when they bend or lay on their back, and the hair aswell.
3D advanced modeling software is needed and lot of skill of where more skin should press against each other and push around the place to look thick in other places like humans.
the basic program devs use do not have such features just basic stuff.
im don't know much about 3d software's but im pretty sure those ass squeeze's are done manually no way its automatic he did adjust the skin manually ..so he could have dropped a better render... he could not afford another delay so he just said fuck it ..good enough ..look at this shit its so pad Screenshot 2023-10-22 204605.png

• Haha
Reactions: zoku

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Davie amile mc threesome I think
Fucking EWWW. :sick: :LOL: A large # of us are playing this with the i patch, remember...
Davie seems to be continuing his efforts to regain Amelie's trust; however, she remains indifferent to him. What will be Davie's next move to regain the trust she once had in him? Will the "MC" just stand by and watch?
Personally I hope this gets permanently shut down soon. He not only has crapped on a beautiful human being for years by keeping her in a gilded cage (dependence) but also by cheating on her. She and MC need to figure out a way for her to be able to support herself (some sort of job would be best but even a divorce settlement with big alimony will do short term if they can document his infidelity). I do feel a tinge of discomfort stringing him along at this point, since it is clear his attempts won't fix the past (and every time they sneak around they are losing the moral high ground of him being the bad spouse and cheater). Once he is gone and Amelie is able to stand on her own, then and only then do I think she will let the MC into her Chamber of Privates (Velvets? Giblets? dammit there's a lot of words that rhyme with "secrets" :ROFLMAO:). Why would she do so before, since she risks just setting herself up in another similar dependent situation?

Oct 2, 2023

File "D:\Downloads\\Heartproblems-Chapter8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 920, in execute
File "D:\Downloads\\Heartproblems-Chapter8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 739, in say_menu_with
File "D:\Downloads\\Heartproblems-Chapter8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1083, in py_eval
File "D:\Downloads\\Heartproblems-Chapter8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1076, in py_eval_bytecode

While running game code:
It's a problem with the function "cumming", the formatting in the code must be wrong somewhere?

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022

While running game code:
It's a problem with the function "cumming", the formatting in the code must be wrong somewhere?
YOU HAVE CREATED THE PROBLEM... by installing WT/Gallery/Cheat mod from Ripson, which is made for the V7 ONLY!
You have to restore the script.rpy from the original game

Reactions: stormhawk

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Reactions: imzahai

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Please, please... I implore you. I long for it.

We need many, MANY MORE angles like these from Amelie.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game barely has any, and the ones it has, are with the MC groping her. Which isn't bad. But I'd like to see more of Amelie showing off her attributes alone on screen. They're fucking sexy.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Please, please... I implore you. I long for it.

We need many, MANY MORE angles like these from Amelie.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game barely has any, and the ones it has, are with the MC groping her. Which isn't bad. But I'd like to see more of Amelie showing off her attributes alone on screen. They're fucking sexy.
Instant boner

• Haha
Reactions: Obranyi

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
View attachment 3023663

View attachment 3023664

Davie seems to be continuing his efforts to regain Amelie's trust; however, she remains indifferent to him. What will be Davie's next move to regain the trust she once had in him? Will the "MC" just stand by and watch?

The chapter is going very well, and I have a clear idea of the structure it will follow. This episode will not focus on a single character, like the last one; I want to distribute the scenes for each of the girls. Thank you for your continued support.

• Writing = 20%
  • Code = 10%
  • Images = 5%
Is it just me or is Amelie's chest and ass a little smaller in this image:unsure:? xenorav goes with us:cry:

LassieWEGlover

Sep 17, 2023
Imo, the MC should've been seal the deal with Amelie in the latest chapter. Either that or he kept distant with her and maybe this moment can be used as a guilt trip or bait for her in the next chapter (I think this could progress the story a little bit better). I'm so frustrated that i have to play other weg to finish my "thought".:mad::mad::mad:

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes