4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
is there a point of seeing Dereck groping Lauren in the 2nd chapter when going to the bathroom?

Oct 2, 2023
is there a point of seeing Dereck groping Lauren in the 2nd chapter when going to the bathroom?
Funny you should mention this! I've re-written Chapter 1 of this game to fine tune the characters and dialogue (You can find it in the EXTRAS section on this games overview page under the screenshots). And just recently I have begun work on Chapter 2..

I happened to notice the merest whiff of NTR-dom coming from Dereck's aura at Mia's house during this re-write...

crab.gif

And No Sir... I didn't like it!

So I shall be putting my own little spin on Dereck and Mia's relationship.. as well as that little sneaky interaction between Dereck and Lauren in the kitchen.. rest assured.. his hopes and dreams are about to be bleached like the germ he is. ;)

Reactions: Zoomaa

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
her asshole is pink, it will be MC's mission to stretch it well
but for now weare waiting for vaginal fuck in doggy and blowjob stand-up with hair pull
1697895651933.gif

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
ppl did rush him cuz of the delay and this is the result .. two of the worst renders in the entire game in the most anticipated moment ...even a a skinny women her thighs will look thick in that position cuz they are pressed...look at those sticks wtf is that :KEK: :KEK:
View attachment 3022555
this is how thighs look like in missionary look at the difference bruh
View attachment 3022566
also in the second picture does no look realistic at all ..looks like she have some balloons in her ass cheeks flying up .bruh ...and stop with the unrealistic skin colored asshole give it a darker tone of pink at least
View attachment 3022556
without these stupid renders the game could have been the best of all time ..if u can contact him pls share this with him so he change this shit

The legs could be thick, that's for sure. But you need to understand that the developer will not always be able to get everything right. There are many images, many situations, many positions.

By the way, developer insert sexting into your game. It would be interesting to see Amelie and the MC exchanging messages at night while everyone sleeps.

Reactions: kohunronin

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Would really love this game on Steam. If they have games like "Picture Perfect, Sisterly Lust and Secret Summer" etc, I don't see why this one can't be on there either. Those games also don't require a patch, it gives you the options you need.

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard

dork187

Jan 1, 2022
Just posting to say that I really appreciate this title. The models of the mom and older cousin are the best models I've seen since since A Mother's Love. The animations can be a bit imperfect sometimes but the modeling I'm general and the groping specifically are top notch. I hope the dev keeps up the great work. Auntie is so damn hot....

gallux

May 30, 2020
Gallery Mod:
Update date
: 11.10.23
Game version : Heart problems CH8
PS : First time you play the gallery, input your name and the relations (click on the first thumbnail)

It doesn't work

• Angry
Reactions: joelurmel

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
ch9_6.jpg

ch9_7.jpg

Davie seems to be continuing his efforts to regain Amelie's trust; however, she remains indifferent to him. What will be Davie's next move to regain the trust she once had in him? Will the "MC" just stand by and watch?

The chapter is going very well, and I have a clear idea of the structure it will follow. This episode will not focus on a single character, like the last one; I want to distribute the scenes for each of the girls. Thank you for your continued support.

• Writing = 20%
  • Code = 10%
  • Images = 5%

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
View attachment 3023663

View attachment 3023664

Davie seems to be continuing his efforts to regain Amelie's trust; however, she remains indifferent to him. What will be Davie's next move to regain the trust she once had in him? Will the "MC" just stand by and watch?

The chapter is going very well, and I have a clear idea of the structure it will follow. This episode will not focus on a single character, like the last one; I want to distribute the scenes for each of the girls. Thank you for your continued support.

• Writing = 20%
  • Code = 10%
  • Images = 5%
Definitely a fan of those more regular updates! Maybe this time he will really be consistent when it comes to dev diaries and releases of new versions.

When it comes to the MC: Pretty sure he simply will do Amelie in front of Davie at some point. :D

taraqtau

Oct 5, 2017
View attachment 3023663

View attachment 3023664

• Writing = 20%
  • Code = 10%
  • Images = 5%
Dear Dev,

Why is Damn Davie disturbing our honeypot ?
We want him to go for his outstation trip yesterday.
Make it happen in next update

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
View attachment 3023663

View attachment 3023664

• Writing = 20%
  • Code = 10%
  • Images = 5%
Can't wait to tell Davie:
daredevil-beat.gif

• Haha
Reactions: lxh123 and Sony676

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
two of the worst renders in the entire game in the most anticipated moment ...even a a skinny women her thighs will look thick in that position cuz they are pressed...look at those sticks wtf is that :KEK: :KEK:
View attachment 3022555
this is how thighs look like in missionary look at the difference bruh
View attachment 3022566
also in the second picture does no look realistic at all ..looks like she have some balloons in her ass cheeks flying up .bruh ...and stop with the unrealistic skin colored asshole give it a darker tone of pink at least
View attachment 3022556
without these stupid renders the game could have been the best of all time ..if u can contact him pls share this with him so he change this shit
Yes that's a problem with the 3D models they are just made to stand up normally, stretched positions always look weird.
Boobs physics make no sense when they bend or lay on their back, and the hair aswell.
3D advanced modeling software is needed and lot of skill of where more skin should press against each other and push around the place to look thick in other places like humans.
the basic program devs use do not have such features just basic stuff.

Reactions: MrMax

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yes that's a problem with the 3D models they are just made to stand up normally, stretched positions always look weird.
Boobs physics make no sense when they bend or lay on their back, and the hair aswell.
3D advanced modeling software is needed and lot of skill of where more skin should press against each other and push around the place to look thick in other places like humans.
the basic program devs use do not have such features just basic stuff.
Yes they do actually, the problem is most devs are too lazy, unskilled or inexperienced enough to simulate these physics. It takes time more than anything...such as for example, how many devs actually put sheets/duvet's and covers over characters while in bed? They don't because it's a huge PITA.

Now imagine doing this for every...single...character....and render....

Does it look a thousand times better? Sure...does the simulation work first time...very rarely...does it triple dev time...also sure...

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
I believe this game will be very vanilla until the end. Even though I like NTR and Sharing, I don't think it will do the game any good. In fact, it wouldn't even fit into the story, based on what has been shown so far.
You're probably right - these types of VNs are very predictable usually. Groping/kissing -> handjob/boobjob -> blowjob -> vaginal ->anal and then the threesomes/multisomes. Anything spicier than that usually has forewarning aka the devs starts going that way earlier. But I don't think that's the case here. My bet - next up is Amelie sex and Kylie trying backdoor stuff (not sure about Steph, maybe write her more likeable then sex).

Reactions: V&M
4.40 star(s) 237 Votes