4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

SolomonPeng0317

May 18, 2022
What a great game!

It proved well that a good story doesn't need to develop with too many fuckable characters. The more pussies, the more scenes, which is cool, but, for a game, especially for a visual novel, the best way to be outstanding I think is to focus on the personality of each character.

mahin007

Sep 1, 2022
The main download does not have the audio files, you will need to go into the compressed version and get the WAVS from the audio folder and copy to the uncompressed, it's still not fixed on Patreon yet.
has the main(first page) download link been updated? I've downloaded it couple of hrs ago. and audio seems to be working for ch8

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
View attachment 3023663

View attachment 3023664

Davie seems to be continuing his efforts to regain Amelie's trust; however, she remains indifferent to him. What will be Davie's next move to regain the trust she once had in him? Will the "MC" just stand by and watch?

The chapter is going very well, and I have a clear idea of the structure it will follow. This episode will not focus on a single character, like the last one; I want to distribute the scenes for each of the girls. Thank you for your continued support.

• Writing = 20%
  • Code = 10%
  • Images = 5%
Its too late Davie :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: kadgilek
4.40 star(s) 237 Votes