4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
I think there's more chance of you winning the lotto tonight.

Oct 2, 2023
It's easier for me to win the lottery, because then this game has NTR content
Have no fear! I'm currently working on Re-Writing the game to tighten up the dialogue and flesh it out with a bit more oooh's and aah's here and there !

Which means I am also your handy dandy personal anti-NTR machine! If I see anything suspicious... POW! It gets zapped with my De-Cuckulator!

If you don't believe me, ask Dereck in Chapter 2 of my Re-Write, coming soon! =D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aurelius Ambrosius

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
It basically a Netori game where you seduce a married women to bounce on ur dick. We are currently still don't have any bouncing on dick yet but soon :devilish: . Remember boys an apple taste good, but a apple that belongs to someone else taste better.

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
I just started playing this game, but i already hope the MC's mother actually comes back and will be open
for corruption in future updates. Don’t wanna him to fuck her like on autopilot and only after realized it’s his mother)

Last edited:

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Just a heads up, if you have Dev mode or Console activated for this game, the audio files error and cant be found.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 237 Votes