kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
thanks, after a month from 0.8 test version the renders still only 7%
and for now we saw stephanie more than amelie
i think the update will be short but will be released in 6 months :HideThePain:
Im going to assume this update will mainly be about Stephanie and it will probably end with an actual sex scene with her, Amelia will be the focus of v0.10..

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I don't get this mc on his constantly saying Stephanie it's not right when he's already fucked his other cousin, and keeps on working on fucking his aunt. also don't like how he keeps apologizes to his aunt when she's not completely turning him down.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I don't get this mc on his constantly saying Stephanie it's not right when he's already fucked his other cousin, and keeps on working on fucking his aunt. also don't like how he keeps apologizes to his aunt when she's not completely turning him down.
Let's not judge dev lack of finesse to write us a slow and meaning story with a self insert boy romancing his family.

The reluctancy to bed crazy is kinda funny and endearing, the small pervy corruption is kinda ehh. But let's not start building pyres for this leap of faith. :BootyTime:

• Hey there
Reactions: kdy18

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
cause stephanie davie route is for nonces, g. simple as
Fixed.

Stephanie could bounce on my MC's dick all day. She's gagging for it and has one hot little booty and perky pair...
Better than saggy tits and a flabby arse :LUL:
Humongous cow tits like the moms are just not sexy for me, I like petite.

I hope we get to bang Mia again. Last few updates just seem to revolve around Amerlie so much and found it was getting repetitive with the same type stuff over and over. This MC is a fucking idiot...has zero self control with Amerlie, screws Kylee and bitches about Stephanie :WaitWhat:

Last edited:

Goku_mui13

May 21, 2023
Hi guys,

I made a replay mod for this game:

Gallery Mod:
Update date
: 11.10.23
Game version : Heart problems CH8
PS : First time you play the gallery, input your name and the relations (click on the first thumbnail).

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feedbacks are welcome ! ;) Oh and if you think that I have missed some scenes, let me know.
Not working in android

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes