4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Green83rry

Nov 24, 2017
wtf happened to google if u look for any game in this website it does not show like it used to.
View attachment 3057259

View attachment 3057309

and if u use duckduckgo the result are fine.
As a general rule, don't use Google if you want an accurate answer to your search. Google doesn't show you the results of your search. It takes your search query and their algorithm shows what it wants you to see. The algorithm that they proudly admit that they intend to influence people into a "correct" way of thinking, whatever the fucking scary implication that means.

'Member the whole "search CEO images and 75% of results were all women even though less than 25% of CEOs are actually women?" debacle? I 'member...

GMStore

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Why not do something unconventional and not follow the path repeated in all games

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Hello, I wanted to say that it is very, very unfair that all games are translated into different languages except Persian! Is Persian language not considered? And please don't tell me to make it yourself, I have neither the knowledge nor the position.
You've posted this exact same comment in 10 threads, and you got some answers as to why things are the way they are. Most translations are made by fans, not the developers. If games had more Persian-speaking fans, or at least a few really enthusiastic Persian-speaking fans, then translations would already exist. So, spread the word to your Persian-speaking friends, my brother...

Reactions: pedrohefe

KINGKUMAR

Dec 23, 2021
Amelie's face looks more and more ugly after each update, he should stop messing up her face
Your wrong
A milf means big titts bubble butt and a tight pussy she have it
Doesn't matter a milf face beautiful/ugly
Milf only Just for fuck
Most of milf have husband/son/daughter
So they only need a fuck buddy

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
Well, for most software developers, the version after 0.9 is 0.10, then 0.11, etc... Shouldn't be another build after 1.0 (except bug fixes)
he did also said he will keep doing this until his supporters get tired of it lol....makes me wonder if he when he's going to give ups Amelie's delicious puss puss.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: iron4doves

fakitm8

Dec 1, 2019
View attachment 1953671
Heart Problems [v0.8 Fina] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod
This mod adds cheats to increase points, MC name changer, I've added a Walkthrough, until Ripson comes back.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - (Cheats), - (WT & Cheats) - - ANDROID By cebs

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
hi, what happened to the android mod?

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes