4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

SuPrRaNcH

Oct 30, 2023
How do I get the gallery mod to work ? Even following the instructions, the gallery tab doesn't even show up in the game ?

Hi guys,

I made a replay mod for this game:

Gallery Mod:
Update date
: 08.11.23
Game version : Heart problems CH8
PS : First time you play the gallery, input your name and the relations (click on the first thumbnail).

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feedbacks are welcome ! ;) Oh and if you think that I have missed some scenes, let me know.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't he say that he's working full-time on the game now ? Is that his full-power since this annoucement? 10% images? Man, we won't see 0.9 until May or June 2024.

• Sad
Reactions: Citlaly and Obranyi

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't he say that he's working full-time on the game now ? Is that his full-power since this annoucement? 10% images? Man, we won't see 0.9 until May or June 2024.
Yeah, that what I wanted to write. First post with render from Chapter 9 was month ago and he did 10% only. Nothing changed I see in time developing.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
If the next update is as good as the last one, take as long as you want
Man, you've got to be objective here and not be subjective.

This was posted on 29th July 2023 (here) : https://f95zone.to/threads/heart-problems-v0-8-final-xenorav.63437/page-350#post-11352273

This was posted on the day he quit his job 16th August 2023 (here): https://f95zone.to/threads/heart-problems-v0-8-final-xenorav.63437/page-365#post-11495837

Take 5 mins to read what he said himself. I don't hate this Dev's work. Wouldn't follow the thread if it was the case. I'm only showing his own words.

I understand he has health issues, I understand his past full-time job was becoming complicated and he didn't have time to work on the game and he took a risky gamble.

But, he said I've finally quit my job so since last Saturday HeartProblems has officially become my priority now. Thanks, guys.

So, being at 10% after 1 month is totally surprising and unbelievable in a sense. There's no difference in the workflow before his full-time job and now. I'm only stating facts. There's no hate or trolling in my post. I'm just disappointed and was expecting faster progression.

polopol2325

Nov 17, 2020
Man, you've got to be objective here and not be subjective.

This was posted on 29th July 2023 (here) : https://f95zone.to/threads/heart-problems-v0-8-final-xenorav.63437/page-350#post-11352273

This was posted on the day he quit his job 16th August 2023 (here): https://f95zone.to/threads/heart-problems-v0-8-final-xenorav.63437/page-365#post-11495837

Take 5 mins to read what he said himself. I don't hate this Dev's work. Wouldn't follow the thread if it was the case. I'm only showing his own words.

I understand he has health issues, I understand his past full-time job was becoming complicated and he didn't have time to work on the game and he took a risky gamble.

But, he said I've finally quit my job so since last Saturday HeartProblems has officially become my priority now. Thanks, guys.

So, being at 10% after 1 month is totally surprising and unbelievable in a sense. There's no difference in the workflow before his full-time job and now. I'm only stating facts. There's no hate or trolling in my post. I'm just disappointed and was expecting faster progression.
I understand your disappointment, but there is no time that does not pass, nor deadline that is not met.
I send you a big greeting and thank you for commenting.

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
from the images amelie looks sad because she talked to davie and she don't want to break the family

so guys the next update is for the bla bla drama between MC and amelie

10% renders wtf

Reactions: Obranyi

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Well, I am a long-time-fan-turned-hater of GRRM for being a lazy attention-hound and choosing to be a celebrity whore rather than finishing the story that made him famous and g.o.t. (ha ha ha) him out of his mom's basement.

HOWEVER, I think perhaps it is way too early to crap on the dev in this case. Quoting posts from July and complaining about 10% of renders being completed is a bit myopic, no? Real life has lots of things that need attention as well, particularly if (as was posted above) health is an issue and job was quit, especially since health insurance may have been attached to the job. Not to mention family issues if older parents are around and need help or have their own health issues, pets/friends/family members can pass away, etc. The point is that nobody knows what's going on in the dev's life. If a year goes by and lots of promised deadlines come and go with no new content, then at that point it may be time to simply cut bait and assume the game is abandoned because life's hardships were too much to overcome. But until that point (or at least a little more time than July to now, FFS), maybe take a breath and realize that negative comments may push creatives who are stuggling away from working on creative projects and therefore have the opposite effect than intended.

"I knew right there and then that I was never going to let anybody get by me without understanding they might be hurting inside. Cause life, it’s hard…it’s real hard" - Ted Lasso

d0n1br@

Jan 30, 2023
Milkrav in action.
"I left my job, the chapter will be shorter, but will be released in 3 months".
Of course I believed it when I saw it in one of his earlier posts. (NO) You can especially believe it when you see this –

• Images = 10%

in a month of "work". Same thing every time. See you next year...somewhere there.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes