Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Hi guys,

I made a replay mod for this game:

Gallery Mod:
Update date
: 10.11.23
Game version : Heart problems CH8
PS : First time you play the gallery, input your name and the relations (click on the first thumbnail).

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation :

Feedbacks are welcome ! ;) Oh and if you think that I have missed some scenes, let me know.
I am not sure but there appears to be a conflict between the Joker Mod and the Gallery Mod. When I put them both in I end up with -

When I loaded the game it was loud so I clicked preferences and that popped up.. Ignoring just stepped through the error and started the game.

So did I do something wrong?

charlys

Jan 2, 2018
incredible game that I discovered yesterday. When is the next update expected? the creator made other games?

Lolumad1337

Mar 15, 2021
Just like it sounds, one just unlocks the gallery, the other unlocks the gallery and provides a walkthrough with highlighting choices.
Ah I see what WT stands for now. Thanks. I just downloaded the game. Went through the first few pages of the thread. Has the game changed since it was originally released? I see certain tags missing now compared to what was being talked about

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ah I see what WT stands for now. Thanks. I just downloaded the game. Went through the first few pages of the thread. Has the game changed since it was originally released? I see certain tags missing now compared to what was being talked about
I honestly have no clue what you mean about missing tags etc.

I mean the first "few pages" are mostly spam and troll comments.

WT = Walkthrough

Lolumad1337

Mar 15, 2021
I honestly have no clue what you mean about missing tags etc.

I mean the first "few pages" are mostly spam and troll comments.

WT = Walkthrough
First few pages talk about a sleep sex tag. And then on the very first page, first comment had a spoiler of a sleep sex scene I’m assuming. That’s mainly what I was asking about

4.30 star(s) 239 Votes