4.30 star(s) 239 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
View attachment 3057259
wtf happened to google if u look for any game in this website it does not show like it used to. they might have shadow banned this website
For me it's giving me the same problem finding the game, I search heart Problems vn f95zone the game images appear on the page if not from the game, and they are from any game

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
View attachment 3057259
wtf happened to google if u look for any game in this website it does not show like it used to. they might have shadow banned this website
For me it's giving me the same problem finding the game, I search heart Problems vn f95zone the game images appear on the page if not from the game, and they are from any game
Why are you using google for searching something on f95zone, when you have a search ON f95zone...

jackphi

Mar 6, 2023
Does the game stop having sound after a while? Going through the Gallery (I have the mod) all the scenes that are tagged as "new" don't have any sound?

Reactions: pspdanxtx283

Green83rry

Nov 24, 2017
wtf happened to google if u look for any game in this website it does not show like it used to.
View attachment 3057259

View attachment 3057309

and if u use duckduckgo the result are fine.
As a general rule, don't use Google if you want an accurate answer to your search. Google doesn't show you the results of your search. It takes your search query and their algorithm shows what it wants you to see. The algorithm that they proudly admit that they intend to influence people into a "correct" way of thinking, whatever the fucking scary implication that means.

'Member the whole "search CEO images and 75% of results were all women even though less than 25% of CEOs are actually women?" debacle? I 'member...

GMStore

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Why not do something unconventional and not follow the path repeated in all games

4.30 star(s) 239 Votes