4.30 star(s) 239 Votes
Oct 18, 2023
So based off my comments search it wasn't too clear whether setting it to "mom" instead of "aunt" works or not.
Those who have played the game, does it work well if you set the relation to mom?

Oct 2, 2023
So based off my comments search it wasn't too clear whether setting it to "mom" instead of "aunt" works or not.
Those who have played the game, does it work well if you set the relation to mom?
It will when I've finished Re-Writing all the chapters! If you'd like to sample the changes so far, I've finished a Re-Write of Chapter one here: https://f95zone.to/threads/heart-pr...apter-1-re-write-dialogue-improvement.177479/

The Re-Write includes changes to the dialogue that allows for referring to Amelie as "Mom" without it causing any issues to the narrative.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
"mom" is an unknown variable ATM. To which it is possible at some point the game introduces someone with that title.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
I think there's more chance of you winning the lotto tonight.

Oct 2, 2023
It's easier for me to win the lottery, because then this game has NTR content
Have no fear! I'm currently working on Re-Writing the game to tighten up the dialogue and flesh it out with a bit more oooh's and aah's here and there !

Which means I am also your handy dandy personal anti-NTR machine! If I see anything suspicious... POW! It gets zapped with my De-Cuckulator!

If you don't believe me, ask Dereck in Chapter 2 of my Re-Write, coming soon! =D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aurelius Ambrosius
4.30 star(s) 239 Votes