4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

redsus123

Aug 24, 2021
#Report
Hi guys, hope you're doing great.
The chapter is going great, I'm sure some of you will be happy to see this character back in a new episode (count me in). I felt like she deserved a bit more spotlight, and I didn't want to forget about her like I did with Lauren (Mia's mom).
It took me a while to drop this report because I've been working on animations, and you know that eats up a ton of time. Last week, all updates I had to share were just those two animations, so I decided to hold off on posting anything until I have more to share.
Thanks, guys, I wish you all the best!

Code = 20%
Writing = 60%
Images = 45%
Animations = 2
Hola chicos, espero que estén geniales. El capítulo va muy bien y estoy seguro de que a algunos de ustedes les alegrará ver a este personaje de vuelta en un nuevo episodio (yo me incluyo). Sentí que merecía un poco más de protagonismo, y no quería olvidarme de ella como hice con Lauren (la mamá de Mía).
Me tomó un tiempo publicar este informe porque estuve trabajando en animaciones, y ya saben que eso consume mucho tiempo. La semana pasada, todas las actualizaciones que tenía para compartir eran solo esas dos animaciones, así que decidí esperar a tener más para compartir antes de publicar algo.
Gracias chicos, les deseo todo lo mejor!

Código = 20%
Escritura = 60%
Imágenes = 45%
Animaciones = 2
the first picture is too big to be uploaded directly View attachment 3176775 View attachment 3176773
man while I love kylee I'd love to see her in clothes other than this pink top - some gym tights and sports bra or even that one purple dress she wore (been a while since I played so might be wrong)

my top 2 are amelia and kylee and I absolutely love that we're getting more kylee just wished there was more clothing variety for her - and also kissing animations for her - seems like MC has really hot makeout and kissing animations with amelia(which is deserved ) and even stephanie(who going by last 2 pages isn't quite a fan favourite) but none for kylee :(

Morgan12

Jun 1, 2018
I just started this one, and am impressed with Amelie nipples on model. I admit that play AWAM and was disappointed that dev kept talking up Sophia bit nipples, but renders have her nipples average, I don't know how many tits artist has viewed to call hers big. If they could replace those with Amelie nipples, that would make them big, thick and large...

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes