4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

CV3

Apr 6, 2022
Just started the game and since it doesn't have a harem tag can someone tell if I can go for all LI's or the game is going to "punish" me for doing it?

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Just started the game and since it doesn't have a harem tag can someone tell if I can go for all LI's or the game is going to "punish" me for doing it?
Dude, everything that moves, even a flying fly...
So if you reject a girl, you're only punishing yourself... ;)

Reactions: CV3

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
I HATE. When there child looking characters in these games. Stephanie makes me so uncomfortable. She is like a little kid, pretty sure its illegal for her to be represent under the age of 18. But bro she makes me disgusted.
Dude, is literally a render. No child is being harmed on the making of these novels. I even think is stupid when vn's get disclaimers like "all characters are 18 or above" because they are fucking renders anyway, they can be whatever you want them to be. I get your concern but stephanie is the only avoidable character in the game anyway, so no harm done.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Dude, is literally a render. No child is being harmed on the making of these novels. I even think is stupid when vn's get disclaimers like "all characters are 18 or above" because they are fucking renders anyway, they can be whatever you want them to be. I get your concern but stephanie is the only avoidable character in the game anyway, so no harm done.
Regardless of what you think...your annoyance about it...laws beg to differ. Feel free to ignore said laws though if you make any renders and let us know how it goes for ya ;)

However I do agree with you that he's a moron lol.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Regardless of what you think...your annoyance about it...laws beg to differ. Feel free to ignore said laws though if you make any renders and let us know how it goes for ya ;)

However I do agree with you that he's a moron lol.
I didnt say nobody is a moron. And you said that after getting totally passive-agressive on me. Fyi im not a renderer, I just play the novels. And there's literally a genre called loli and shota for models that look younger than they should. How many of these games are down? The law doesnt beg to differ, the law is different in each country. I can name a dozen of games of games which even say the character is below 18 yo and the developer is not in jail. Its different in every place, its controversial but its not 100% prohibited. Try reading more about specific cases in the internet

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I didnt say nobody is a moron. And you said that after getting totally passive-agressive on me. Fyi im not a renderer, I just play the novels. And there's literally a genre called loli and shota for models that look younger than they should. How many of these games are down. The law doesnt beg to differ, the law is different in each country. I can name a dozen of games of games which even say the character is below 18 yo and the developer is not in jail. Its different in every place, its controversial but its not 100% prohibited. Try reading more about specific cases in the internet
No need, I'm sure I know more about the law regarding sexual depiction of media and objects far more than you do.

I can also guarantee that all those 'questionable' games you mention if reported directly to the authorities (yes, even around the world) would come under great scrutiny. They rarely do, because people like us don't care and have some intelligence...but that is not how the authorities see it. Regardless of what you, I, a dev, or a manufacturer says about someone or something's supposed age...the authorities do not care if in their perceived wisdom...it looks underage.

There's a reason (regardless of how ridiculous they are) nearly all AVN's have an age disclaimer on them...because more and more are being abandoned and modified by the devs where thay have questionable 'looking' models (not that Stephanie does...like I said, he was just an idiot. She is fine).

I wonder why that is hmmmm?

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
No need, I'm sure I know more about the law regarding sexual depiction of media and objects far more than you do.

I can also guarantee that all those 'questionable' games you mention if reported directly to the authorities (yes, even around the world) would come under great scrutiny. They rarely do, because people like us don't care and have some intelligence...but that is not how the authorities see it. Regardless of what you, I, a dev, or a manufacturer says about someone or something's supposed age...the authorities do not care if in their perceived wisdom...it looks underage.

There's a reason (regardless of how ridiculous they are) nearly all AVN's have an age disclaimer on them...because more and more are being abandoned and modified by the devs where thay have questionable 'looking' models (not that Stephanie does...like I said, he was just an idiot. She is fine).

I wonder why that is hmmmm?
I dont get why the fuck your lecturing me on laws when I didnt asked you shit about it. And from what Ive understand you dont really agree with said laws. Your disagreeing with something I havent even talked about.

And plus, how you sure you know something far better than me if you know literally NOTHING about me? We're speaking for the first time and what im sure about is that your a narcissistic asshole, but basing on your rubbish attitude and not on random prejudice

• Hey there
Reactions: kdy18

radom323

Nov 19, 2023
I love this game so much that I play it too many times I have played it like 9 times I love this game it is my favorite I have to admit

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

Reactions: pedrohefe
4.40 star(s) 237 Votes