4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
#Report
Hi guys, hope you're doing great.
The chapter is going great, I'm sure some of you will be happy to see this character back in a new episode (count me in). I felt like she deserved a bit more spotlight, and I didn't want to forget about her like I did with Lauren (Mia's mom).
It took me a while to drop this report because I've been working on animations, and you know that eats up a ton of time. Last week, all updates I had to share were just those two animations, so I decided to hold off on posting anything until I have more to share.
Thanks, guys, I wish you all the best!

Code = 20%
Writing = 60%
Images = 45%
Animations = 2
Hola chicos, espero que estén geniales. El capítulo va muy bien y estoy seguro de que a algunos de ustedes les alegrará ver a este personaje de vuelta en un nuevo episodio (yo me incluyo). Sentí que merecía un poco más de protagonismo, y no quería olvidarme de ella como hice con Lauren (la mamá de Mía).
Me tomó un tiempo publicar este informe porque estuve trabajando en animaciones, y ya saben que eso consume mucho tiempo. La semana pasada, todas las actualizaciones que tenía para compartir eran solo esas dos animaciones, así que decidí esperar a tener más para compartir antes de publicar algo.
Gracias chicos, les deseo todo lo mejor!

Código = 20%
Escritura = 60%
Imágenes = 45%
Animaciones = 2
the first picture too big to be uploaded directly View attachment 3176775 View attachment 3176773

To be honest, the return of Mia or la Mama de Mia is not mamma mia, it's a bad sign.

That's some useless stuff that he will use to stretch the nipple.

" I'm sure some of you will be happy to see this character back in a new episode (count me in) "
A funny way to shove out down your throat.

Well No Sir I would like more to know about the Mother of the MC where she disappeared, and she's the one you should bring back.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
I'm not sure that's possible since all three are related by default and I'm not sure what the rules are with that they obviously can't do anything with each other.
I'm not sure what rules you are talking about? MC already has sexual relation with both of his blood related cousins and his aunt. I'm sure MC having a threesome in future would very well be possible if the dev wanted it to happen since this is a incest game.

anbxxx96

Nov 30, 2022
#Report
The chapter is going great, I'm sure some of you will be happy to see this character back in a new episode (count me in). I felt like she deserved a bit more spotlight, and I didn't want to forget about her like I did with Lauren (Mia's mom).
It took me a while to drop this report because I've been working on animations, and you know that eats up a ton of time. Last week, all updates I had to share were just those two animations, so I decided to hold off on posting anything until I have more to share.

Code = 20%
Writing = 60%
Images = 45%
Animations = 2
Hola chicos, espero que estén geniales. El capítulo va muy bien y estoy seguro de que a algunos de ustedes les alegrará ver a este personaje de vuelta en un nuevo episodio (yo me incluyo). Sentí que merecía un poco más de protagonismo, y no quería olvidarme de ella como hice con Lauren (la mamá de Mía).
Me tomó un tiempo publicar este informe porque estuve trabajando en animaciones, y ya saben que eso consume mucho tiempo. La semana pasada, todas las actualizaciones que tenía para compartir eran solo esas dos animaciones, así que decidí esperar a tener más para compartir antes de publicar algo.

Código = 20%
Escritura = 60%
Imágenes = 45%
Animaciones = 2
the first picture too big to be uploaded directly View attachment 3176775 View attachment 3176773
We are focused on Amelie over 80% from story. Shortly on sexy milf. The other girls is just to create a story around. Lauren is more interesting that Mia, if you want to develop a relation in three with Amelie. They are friends and both in relation with MC. So , don't waste your time with focuses that don't benefit the story and waste your precious time.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
I'm not sure what rules you are talking about? MC already has sexual relation with both of his blood related cousins and his aunt. I'm sure MC having a threesome in future would very well be possible if the dev wanted it to happen since this is a incest game.
You have to manually assign the relationships to enable incest to bypass patreons rules. I just realized you can input whatever relationship you want for Amelia and Kylie/Stephanie so maybe something can happen between them.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
I would like more to know about the Mother of the MC where she disappeared, and she's the one you should bring back.
I love how people keep posting things like "where is MC's mother" and "those are his cousins" when probably the vast majority (an assumption without direct evidence, I admit) of players are playing the patched version (as the dev surely intended but had to firewall the description/default settings due to rules at different hosts/websites). There is no mystery of the MC's mom that is ever going to be 'solved' in the story because Amelie is his Mom, regardless of whether you chose to play the default template version or not. How on Earth would the dev ever reconcile that storyline with the one everyone else is playing??

• Angry
Reactions: pedrohefe

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
hey everyone...I apologize in advance if this is a stupid question...is there a notification system to alert people for game updates on F95zone? or do we just have to be diligent in checking every so often? thanks

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
hey everyone...I apologize in advance if this is a stupid question...is there a notification system to alert people for game updates on F95zone? or do we just have to be diligent in checking every so often? thanks
Just click "watch" on the threads you want to be informed often. Btw, since you replied here, you receive alerts automatically.

Reactions: xhlwin

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
I love how people keep posting things like "where is MC's mother" and "those are his cousins" when probably the vast majority (an assumption without direct evidence, I admit) of players are playing the patched version (as the dev surely intended but had to firewall the description/default settings due to rules at different hosts/websites). There is no mystery of the MC's mom that is ever going to be 'solved' in the story because Amelie is his Mom, regardless of whether you chose to play the default template version or not. How on Earth would the dev ever reconcile that storyline with the one everyone else is playing??
You made me confused.
Why then this is in the first message of the thread? :unsure:

5463.png

And why did these people create this re-write then?

https://f95zone.to/threads/heart-pr...apter-1-re-write-dialogue-improvement.177479/

And who is Davie then?

Please invite an explanatory team.

o_O

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
You just have to open "latest updates" at the top of this page to be informed of all updates for all games.

Reactions: balboa2151

Masal15

May 17, 2023
#Report

Code = 20%
Writing = 60%
Images = 45%
Animations = 2

Código = 20%
Escritura = 60%
Imágenes = 45%
Animaciones = 2
anyway too far for the next update :cry:

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes