4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
hey everyone...can I ask a stupid question??? it says 0.8 final..does that mean this game is completed? I just finished playing and at the end it said that this is the end of chapter 8? I'm confused? thanks

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
That'll never happen. He dedicates his time taking every popular model from every popular game and hiding them behind a paywall.
And yet, many of the scenes I post here on F95 are free, aren't they?

But that's life, some people just can't help criticizing without knowing the ins and outs...:unsure::oops:

And one last thing....I also create my own characters, not just reproductions.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
hey everyone...can I ask a stupid question??? it says 0.8 final..does that mean this game is completed? I just finished playing and at the end it said that this is the end of chapter 8? I'm confused? thanks
That gets me too sometimes with devs that post update names like that. Look at the thread title for the blue "Completed" tag to determine if a game is truly finished. I've only seen them forget to update that once or twice, and even then it was only for maybe a day before they caught it.

Reactions: balboa2151

KROM95

May 14, 2019
#Report
Hi guys, hope you're doing great.
The chapter is going great, I'm sure some of you will be happy to see this character back in a new episode (count me in). I felt like she deserved a bit more spotlight, and I didn't want to forget about her like I did with Lauren (Mia's mom).
It took me a while to drop this report because I've been working on animations, and you know that eats up a ton of time. Last week, all updates I had to share were just those two animations, so I decided to hold off on posting anything until I have more to share.
Thanks, guys, I wish you all the best!

Code = 20%
Writing = 60%
Images = 45%
Animations = 2
Hola chicos, espero que estén geniales. El capítulo va muy bien y estoy seguro de que a algunos de ustedes les alegrará ver a este personaje de vuelta en un nuevo episodio (yo me incluyo). Sentí que merecía un poco más de protagonismo, y no quería olvidarme de ella como hice con Lauren (la mamá de Mía).
Me tomó un tiempo publicar este informe porque estuve trabajando en animaciones, y ya saben que eso consume mucho tiempo. La semana pasada, todas las actualizaciones que tenía para compartir eran solo esas dos animaciones, así que decidí esperar a tener más para compartir antes de publicar algo.
Gracias chicos, les deseo todo lo mejor!

Código = 20%
Escritura = 60%
Imágenes = 45%
Animaciones = 2
the first picture is too big to be uploaded directly ch9_124.png ch9_129.png

Last edited:

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
#Report
Hi guys, hope you're doing great.
The chapter is going great, I'm sure some of you will be happy to see this character back in a new episode (count me in). I felt like she deserved a bit more spotlight, and I didn't want to forget about her like I did with Lauren (Mia's mom).
It took me a while to drop this report because I've been working on animations, and you know that eats up a ton of time. Last week, all updates I had to share were just those two animations, so I decided to hold off on posting anything until I have more to share.
Thanks, guys, I wish you all the best!

Code = 20%
Writing = 60%
Images = 45%
Animations = 2
Hola chicos, espero que estén geniales. El capítulo va muy bien y estoy seguro de que a algunos de ustedes les alegrará ver a este personaje de vuelta en un nuevo episodio (yo me incluyo). Sentí que merecía un poco más de protagonismo, y no quería olvidarme de ella como hice con Lauren (la mamá de Mía).
Me tomó un tiempo publicar este informe porque estuve trabajando en animaciones, y ya saben que eso consume mucho tiempo. La semana pasada, todas las actualizaciones que tenía para compartir eran solo esas dos animaciones, así que decidí esperar a tener más para compartir antes de publicar algo.
Gracias chicos, les deseo todo lo mejor!

Código = 20%
Escritura = 60%
Imágenes = 45%
Animaciones = 2
the first picture too big to be uploaded directly View attachment 3176775 View attachment 3176773
Mia is nice to see - I sure hope Lauren stays forgotten.
And give me a fucking break - there was no need to share any image or animation, just a bit of text to let people know that you did not go down a hole again

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes